• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EWR Arsenic Editor Help

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Can anybody help me out with the Arsenic Editor in Extreme Warfare Revenge? I have downloaded the 4.5 version, unzipped it, and tried opening the .exe files but it says "Run EWR First" when I have it running in the background.
I eventually got it to recognize it and am able to change the settings but how do I save them?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
I think they're saved automatically, aren't they? I remember changing stuff with Arsenic and them immediately changing in EWR along with it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
It doesn't do it with me. DO you keep the editor open or close it out?
Hm. It's been a looong while since I've played EWR, but iirc I just select the guy I wanna edit, then I do the change in Arsenic and just select someone else, then when I go back to the guy the change has already been made. I believe I kept it open.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Hm. It's been a looong while since I've played EWR, but iirc I just select the guy I wanna edit, then I do the change in Arsenic and just select someone else, then when I go back to the guy the change has already been made. I believe I kept it open.

I just tried it to a couple different guys on my roster and it works! But it still doesn't work for guys who are not on my roster.