• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Face = Bold Heel = Italics

Roster:
John Cena, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, Seth Rollins, Goldberg, CW Anderson, Tommy Dreamer, Shane McMahon, Rodney Mack, Orlando Jordan, Robbie E, Kevin Thorn, Super Crazy, Rene Dupree, Christopher Nowinski, Mark Jindrak, Zack Gowen, A-Train, Bill DeMott, Mr. McMahon, "Wildcat" Chris Harris, Mike Knox, Robbie T, Deuce N' Domino, La Résistance (Rob Conway and Sylvan Greiner), The Bashams (Doug & Danny), Spirit Squad (Mitch, Johnny, Kenny and Mikey), Future Shock (Kyle O Reilly and Adam Cole), Rosita

Epic Wrestling Foundation will be holding monthly PPV's with no shows at the moment. Stay tuned for the reveal of the name of the inaugural EWF PPV.​

Last edited by a moderator:

The Viper

Reaction score
The first EWF PPV will go under the name of,

ANNIHILATE THE WORLD

The very first match will be announced in the next couple of days. Hold on to your hats, skull caps, snapbacks, whatever you've got on your head, because this.....will be EPIC!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
I like the enthusiasm and intense name for the first announcement, brother! Look forward to seeing what's announced for the show!

The Viper

Reaction score
I like the enthusiasm and intense name for the first announcement, brother! Look forward to seeing what's announced for the show!

Thanks a lot, bro. Much appreciated. At first I was a little nervous because I've never done one of these before and I didn't wanna make a shitty show but now that I've got the ball rolling, I'm pretty excited. This is my damn show! I can do whatever I want. I love it :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
Also, I'm thinking of doing my PPV results like a report. Just say who won, how they won and what happened post-match (if anything did happen).

I don't think I have the patience to do a full play-by-play report :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
I think that's the way I do it too, so that's cool by me! I do have one complaint about this though, all your top guys are face! No major heel competition.... yet?! Oh, and you should let Braden Walker go by 'Wildcat' Chris Harris! So I guess that's really 2 complaints.... (also you should've taken Johnny instead of Mitch but whatever)

The Viper

Reaction score
I think that's the way I do it too, so that's cool by me! I do have one complaint about this though, all your top guys are face! No major heel competition.... yet?! Oh, and you should let Braden Walker go by 'Wildcat' Chris Harris! So I guess that's really 2 complaints.... (also you should've taken Johnny instead of Mitch but whatever)

Key word in your post........"YET!". I might have some nice plans for the future. And if I can have him be Chris Harris, I can definitely do that.

You're right about Johnny. I was a big fan of Johnny. I don't know why I didn't pick Johnny. WHY DIDN'T I PICK JOHNNY!???!

Castiel

Reaction score
You are definitely allowed to change it to Harris. And you can also still add Johnny to your roster AND keep Mitch. ;)
That's why I said yet, it'll be interesting to see who might turn and how! You never know!

The Viper

Reaction score
You are definitely allowed to change it to Harris. And you can also still add Johnny to your roster AND keep Mitch. ;)
That's why I said yet, it'll be interesting to see who might turn and how! You never know!

EPIC and EPIC!!!!

Yeah I've got some good plans that I hope goes over well here and hopefully I can stick to that plan and not fuck it up. We'll have to wait and see. I've got time to think about what I'm gonna do for my first show. Should be fun.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
You can definitely change Braden Walker to Chris Harris, I've done this with numerous members of my roster (Kaz to Suicide, Foley to Mankind, Misawa to Tiger Mask II).

The Viper

Reaction score
Alright, just switched it up. Didn't realize I could do that. Thanks guys.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

The Viper

Reaction score
I asked you if you were sure you want Braden to begin with! :lol:

Yeah I kind of didn't think you meant as Braden or as Harris. Oh well.

Its now Chris Harris and always will be. BACK OFF~! ;)

The Viper

Reaction score
Here is the card as of right now for Annihilate The World:

Seth Rollins vs. Mike Knox
Mark Jindrak vs. "Wildcat" Chris Harris
La Resistance vs. Future Shock to crown the first ever EWF Tag Team Champions
Tommy Dreamer vs. Wade Barrett vs. Rene Dupree to crown the first EWF Intercontinental Champion
Spirit Squad vs. The Bashams
Goldberg vs. Randy Orton to crown the first ever EWF World Champion

Also announced, the Chairman of the Board, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has a "special surprise" for John Cena. We have no idea what Mr. McMahon has in store for Cena but what we do know is that it will be EARTH SHATTERING~!!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Here is the card as of right now for Annihilate The World:

Seth Rollins vs. Mike Knox
Mark Jindrak vs. "Wildcat" Chris Harris
La Resistance vs. Future Shock to crown the first ever EWF Tag Team Champions
Tommy Dreamer vs. Wade Barrett vs. Rene Dupree to crown the first EWF Intercontinental Champion
Spirit Squad vs. The Bashams
Goldberg vs. Randy Orton to crown the first ever EWF World Champion

Also announced, the Chairman of the Board, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has a "special surprise" for John Cena. We have no idea what Mr. McMahon has in store for Cena but what we do know is that it will be EARTH SHATTERING~!!

Randy Orton better win the EWF title or I'll be boycotting! :shifty:

Nice card. Sounds like any one of those matches could be a sleeper.