Evolve 36 & 37 cards & info

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Evolve 36:
Open The Freedom Gate Championship Match
Johnny Gargano defends vs. ???

Non-Title Grudge Match
EVOLVE Champion Drew Galloway vs. Roderick Strong
If You Watched Their First Match For Free At EVOLVE 35 You Know Why This Fight Is Happening

Two Top Ranked Wrestlers Collide!
Ricochet vs. Timothy Thatcher
This First Time Match Will Be A Clash Of Two Very Different Wrestling Styles As The #2 Ranked Athlete Takes On #5.

10 Minute Flash - Who Is The Best Athlete?
Rich Swann vs. Anthony Nese w/Su Yung
These Rivals Will Be Locked In Combat For 10 Minutes To See Who Can Get The Most Falls In A Contest Designed To Push Their Athleticism And Explosiveness

Grudge Tag Team Match
AR Fox & Uhaa Nation vs. Harlem & Lancelot Bravado
The Bravados Have Left AR Fox Laying Several Times Including At The Last Show In Beijing, Now Fox Has Enlisted Long Time Friend Uhaa Nation To Try To Even The Score

Special Challenge Match
Biff Busick vs. Trevor Lee
This Fresh Bout Could Steal The Entire Show As Both Try To Climb The Ratings

Evolve 37:
EVOLVE Championship Match
Drew Galloway defends vs. Ricochet
Ricochet Pinned Galloway Last Time In Florida And Now The Former DGUSA Champion Is Looking To Rebound By Winning The EVOLVE Title

Special Challenge Match #1
Timothy Thatcher vs. Roderick Strong

Two Great Wrestlers Collide To See Who Is The Better Man And Who Will Climb The Ratings

Special Challenge Match #2
Biff Busick vs. Uhaa Nation
A Fresh Match Up Pits #4 vs. #8 In A Contest Sure To Have Ramifications On The Ratings

Special Challenge Match #3
AR Fox vs. Trevor Lee
Lee Gets An Opportunity To Establish Himself As A Top EVOLVE Competitor This Weekend

Plus more with DGUSA Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano, Open the United Gate Champion Anthony Nese, Rich Swann, Live Event Hostesses Heather Lynn & Joanna Rose plus others!

Note: Caleb Konley, one half of of the DGUSA tag champs was originally supposed to face Gargano for the freedom gate belt on 36 and defend the tag belts on 37 with Nese, but has had to pull out due to injury. Replacement matches will be made as per the gospel of Gabe.

Also: So Cal Val is debuting in Evolve this weekend, she will be a manager.

Source: WWNLive Alerts

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Interested in the card for 37 more however they both look pretty legit.. I'd say personally the match I'm most hyped for would be Drew & Ricochet.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I bet Trevor Lee wins his matches via small package.

Stopspot

Reaction score
^ I don't think you get what exclusively means Bryan.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, that might not have been the right word to use and that's what you get when the 'E starts shoving 'exclusively on WWENetwork' down your throat for so long. lol

Last edited:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Good. I'm catching up on Evolve, still have 34 and 35 to go through but I'll definitely watch this.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just done watching Evolve 36. It was really, really good!

- Johnny Gargano vs Shane Strickland was so damn good. I really liked everything they did, there were a lot of cool spots they did. Plus, it was a really good showing for Strickland, there was a lot of good offense against Gargano during the match and he got the crowd rooting for him. But still, I'm glad Gargano retained the title via Gargano Escape.

- Trevor Lee vs. Biff Busick was another damn good match. In the beginning, it was more submission based, but then they brought in some intense, stiff stuff. Especially Biff Busick.

- The Bravados vs AR Fox & Uhaa Nation was just an uber-good, entertaining tag team match. I enjoyed every bit of it.

- Ricochet vs Timothy Thatcher was decent, I kinda expected more out of it.

- Anthony Nese vs Rich Swann in a 10 Minute Flash match was alright for what it was.

- Drew Galloway vs Roderick Strong was brutal. Too bad it ended the way it did.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I see no reason for Gabe to bring in Strickland. He's a poorer version of Swann in every aspect.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I just download the shows. Easier to watch anywhere even without internet and no buffering what so ever. I still use WW for other things like catching up on RAW and Network shows, though.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I see no reason for Gabe to bring in Strickland. He's a poorer version of Swann in every aspect.
I haven't seen him in over a year, but Shane is his own guy, there's very little of Swann inside him, he was really good in CZW. Ironically, the rivalry against Swann is what made him.