EVOLVE 19 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Arik Cannon beats Scott Reed in a no dq match that also saw the return of Uhaa Nation...in case anyone cares.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Feed froze during Bucks/SSB so I still don't know who won. Too bad because it was a good match until it got cut off.

AR Fox defeats Sami Callihan to become the 1st ever EVOLVE Champion. He's who I wanted to win, so I'm happy with the result. Decent show but the feed issues really sucked.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Not a fan of the overly complicated tourney format, but at least it's different I guess. My bet's with AR Fox.

I'm goooooood.

Sounds alright overall but really sucky time to have feed issues. Luckily for Evolve, they weren't the only company.

Castiel

Reaction score
iPPV's are just too hard for wrestling companies it seems. Freezing in the middle of a Bucks/SSB match? Not cool! Good updates though, Fuji! Kendrick and Gargano teaming is like a dream. Fox/Sami sounds sweet, AR Fox is a suitable first champ.