Evolution Reunion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Because they have done the DX reunion so many times, WWE officials have discussed doing an Evolution reunion, possibly at the RAW 20th Anniversary show next week. With Triple H, Ric Flair and Randy Orton already in the building, the main issue would be getting Batista to come back for one night.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Possible_Royal_Rumble_Swerve_for_The_Rock_Big_Reunion_on_Next_Week_s_RAW_Orton_vs_Cesaro.html#Ek3jqrbBpO4dpOTw.99

I'd mark for sure.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'd mark so much. They've been my favorite stable for aslong as I can remember. I really do hope Batista does return for one night, atleast.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't care much for these 20 minute reunions tbh

Reaction score
Not a reunion that I'd wanna see at this point. All of them are face and everyone's geting bored of them talking (except maybe Flair).

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I didn't like the group back then and I'm certainly not going to like them now. After all, evolution was a heel stable, so to present them as faces would be boring. There's also no real point to it other than to waste time. Now if they were actually going to be in action then that might change my opinion, but right now, meh. They'll probably end up squashing 3MB

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Batista won't come back. Orton's heel (HHH and Flair face). I doubt it. Would be awesome to hear their theme again though.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I would definitely mark if this actually happens, but I highly doubt Batista will return.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Regality said:
Batista won't come back. Orton's heel (HHH and Flair face). I doubt it. Would be awesome to hear their theme again though.

lolwut? Orton's not heel.