Evidence of water found on Mars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
*NEW* Kelly Kelly MySpace pics

07sc9.jpg

08qw3.jpg

09om6.jpg

010ua7.jpg

and i think this is her
011vl2.jpg

Rep if u wanna

dreamkiller

Reaction score
Is it just me or does she look completely different off of TV. Based on the pictures taken before her WWE debut, her face was quite appealing. Now, her face looks disfigured. I dunno. She looked a hell lot hotter in the shoots prior to her wwe signing.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The evidence of possible liquid water on Mars announced Thursday has scientists newly excited about the Red Planet's potential to host some form of primitive life, scientists say.

The discovery comes from the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO), which spotted slopes carved into the Martian surface that appear to most likely have been created by the flow of liquid saltwater, NASA announced. The slopes appear to change over the course of different seasons on Mars, suggesting that liquid water, if it exists at all, is only present in the Martian spring.

In recent years, evidence has been mounting that Mars has icecaps of frozen water at its poles, but the new discovery is the strongest hint yet that liquid water may also exist on the Martian surface, scientists said.

"It hasn't been a question for some time now that there's ice on Mars," geophysicist Philip Christensen of Arizona State University in Tempe said Thursday during a NASA news conference. "What makes these new observations so interesting is that they occur at much lower latitudes where temperatures are much warmer and where it's actually possible for liquid water to exist."

Liquid water is the Holy Grail for scientists hunting for life beyond Earth. All life on this planet relies on liquid water, and experts think extraterrestrials likely do, too. And Mars, as the planet next in line after Earth from the sun, is one of the top potential habitats for ET.

"I think this is an eye-opening discovery that will really help us begin the planning process for future missions specifically looking for signs of the presence of life on Mars," biogeochemist Lisa Pratt of Indiana University at Bloomington said.