"everything in the UK >>> anything in America"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
There are a few things I'd like to say are better in the USA, the sad part is, that America does indeed suck. Personally I think that Switzerland/Sweden/Norway/Finland are the best countries, Cold and full of beautiful women! What else could you need :p

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I see you trying to convince yourself that USA > UK all the time. Just give it up, man. Americans saying 'USA > UK' is one of the many reasons why UK > USA. Allow it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I see you trying to convince yourself that USA > UK all the time. Just give it up, man. Americans saying 'USA > UK' is one of the many reasons why UK > USA. Allow it.
I don't need to convince myself of anything. I'm not even pro USA most of the time but the hate it gets on this UK-heavy board is hilarious.

Reactions: Danielson

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't need to convince myself of anything. I'm not even pro USA most of the time but the hate it gets on this UK-heavy board is hilarious.

The rest of the world hates America, understand that. And there's probably more US users than UK people on this forum.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The rest of the world hates America, understand that. And there's probably more US users than UK people on this forum.
You think you are breaking news to me?

and its close between US and UK, but overall US users are the minority if you include all of Europe