Everyone's favorite Redneck going to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Source: Wrestlinginc.com
Former WWE performer Jimmy Wang Yang cryptically noted on his Twitter account that he has signed a contract with an organization that he has wrestled for in the past. "Signed a contract for my next big wrestling adventure," Yang wrote. "Give you guys a clue, I have wrestled (sic) for them in the past." It's said that Yang signed with TNA Wrestling. He previously worked for the organization during its primitive stages in 2002.

I like his wrestling style but I really see no point in them hiring him unless they give him a serious gimmick and try to build up the x-division since most of the X-guys have either been fired or envoled in other storylines. He would of been great for a serious role in World Elite since Kyoshi wasn't doing shit, but that chance is gone. My guess is he's gonna show up with facepaint on and be apart of Ink inc., because you know he was a tag team with Moore in WWE therefore TNA has to put them together, or he's gonna show up as the next installment of Suicide.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It doesn't say that he's signed with them. It says that he's going to working for a company that he has before. I highly doubt TNA is the only company he's worked for. Hell, it could be going back to the E. He's worked there before ya know. Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Get people talking.

IF he does sign with them, he'll be in the X-division. Pretty sure he'll just end up getting lost, be in random matches, or jobbing. That's all the X guys do now anyways.

Double J

Reaction score
Didn't notice until I read your post, I actually meant to put a question mark behind the topic title, my bad.
I imagine it is TNA, most people only watch WWE or TNA so not sure if Yang would of bothered posting that if he was going to RoH (Not sure he was in RoH just saying) or back to Japan. I also don't imagine WWE would hire him back, what would be the point unless they just suddenly had this great idea on how to repackage him.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They've fired people and brought them back only to still do nothing. Remember they brought Lance Cade back. As well as Eugene. He was hired, wrestled maybe twice and fired within the same week. As to why he would post this if it weren't the 2 major promotions, like I said before, its for publicity. It'll get people talking.

Reaction score
He should go home. Better promotions and better workers to have better matches with. Or go to Mexico. Either way, he'd be better off somewhere else that knows how to use juniors properly.

Kizza

Reaction score
He's been in TNA, ROH, plus wrestled in Japan and Mexico I think.

RC Styles

Reaction score
that is realy good.

tna was looking for a jobber anyways.

Reaction score
Honestly, when I read this thread I thought it meant either Cade or Murdoch (or what would be even better would be both). A little disappointed by this since it's absolutely guaranteed he won't be utilised to his best if he is indeed TNA bound. Hopefully he just means ROH, who he wrestled for in 2005.

Axis

Reaction score
I was hoping this thread was about Jamie Noble :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
IF he ends up in TNA and IF Heyman comes in, this is just the kind of guy he could make into a true main eventer. Otherwise just go to AJPW or SMASH, Yang.

Colon91

Reaction score
bring back the flying elvis impersonators, aka the jung dragons, haha they ruled

Patrick

Reaction score
Aww I thought Id leave you this lil note cus I likey youuuuuuuu and Im uber proud of you and the other fire boys too for how hard you guys work. Hugs