EVERYONE READ PLEASE, OPINION NEEDED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Website?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Okay big question here...

Seeing how Tommy took a stroll down the dirt path and we cant find him, no point intended, I wanted to ask everyones opinion on a REAL website for Pulse to be made... Now, I WILL DO THE WORK, no problem, I just want to ask what everyones opinion is on the subject. Before this reset just happened, there were a lot of people on the Roster Thread, that were not on the Roster page of this Forum, and I would like to dedicate time into making a real website that can be updated as needed, please give me your feedback...

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Yes. I'll keep on with merch.

Our e-fedders need some attention.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
The superstar merchandise.

Have you an examples of past work Christian Miguel?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
YES! do you have any examples of stuff you've done before so we can get an idea of what the site will be like?

Reaction score
Not exactly, because I have not done an efed site in over 5 years, so im going to have to dig a little bit and pull out some good shit. However, I can tell you this, I use to run and be apart of a very big efed back in the day, it is dead now of coarse, but I ran the site, managed updates, and everything. Ill intend on a lot of detail here...PWF, is a big fed from my point of view, so big things poppin is what it deserves...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't have any issue with the website, but I'd like to see it first.