Everyone interested in running or participating in the E-fed...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
post here and state if you just want to participate or if you want to be part of the staff.

In the second case, come up with some basic project; number of minimum participants and staff members, and basic model of how it'll work.

If we get very close to the minimum acceptable number, the first task of future staff members will be to find the few remaining people needed.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fair warning. The next time you, John, make a post regarding your being on staff in any way shape or form will result in a 1 week ban.

Yer annoying.

Reaction score
As stated before I'd more than love to do this, in whatever capacity saw fit by you guys. I'm not going to sit here and whine until I get absolute control, I'll take whatever I can get. Whether that's booking, writing, or just participating as a character. Honestly I think we could start with just 8 or 10 people. You don't need a relatively huge roster to get things going anyway. And it would let the bookers and writers get comfortable with each person's character and really make for some intense feuds at the start. I'm not sure I'd go with Quintastic's last idea of making it a NXT type show. It should be a re-birth of the IWF instead of a complete overhaul into something new. I'd really like to do this TIO so whatever else you need to hear from me let me know man.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Fair warning. The next time you, John, make a post regarding your being on staff in any way shape or form will result in a 1 week ban.

Yer annoying.

I'm gonna go ahead, and infract him right now for general annoyance.

Beer

Reaction score
Yeah, me and Rated-R Superstar have been PM'ing and we both think we could get the job done with just us two, I think a roster of a minimum of 8 would do for now.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Then inform me when you are ready. You can also check Quintastic gathering attempt to see if those people interested are still interested.

Anarchy

Reaction score
I'm in.
picturethis1291973747000_C224.jpg

can someone tell me how to have a avatar and how to fix a sig on this type of board.