Everyday things that annoy you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
None of those are everyday things, they're only everyday things if you go and seek them every single day.

Well, if one of your best friends died in Iraq because of George Bush's lies, he does become an everyday thing that pisses you off. Not trying to argue with you. Just honestly the way I feel.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I know it isn't an everyday thing, but it is a seasonal and yearly thing... I'm annoyed the Braves lost on opening day again!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I know it isn't an everyday thing, but it is a seasonal and yearly thing... I'm annoyed the Braves lost on opening day again!

I thought you was going to say allergies.

Seasonal thing for me is sinus issues in the beginning of spring and winter. Bastards suck.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I keep seeing other people running and it's pissing me off because I can't

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I keep seeing other people running and it's pissing me off because I can't

Injury?

On a similar note, I hate not being able to go to the gym for two days in a row because I'm super swamped with work before I go on vacation next week.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Leaving it until next week and then I'll have a gentle run to test it. I've got a 10k next month so realistically I need to get going again ASAP but I hate going to doctors so I don't really have a time frame.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Leaving it until next week and then I'll have a gentle run to test it. I've got a 10k next month so realistically I need to get going again ASAP but I hate going to doctors so I don't really have a time frame.

Hopefully its alright as of next week then. I'm also not a big fan of doctors, so I get where you're coming from. Keep the faith buddy, it'll be right as rain faster that way.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
When people act like they're above everyone else. It might not be an everyday thing for you guys but I'm still in school so it is for me. This one kid in particular is making me so fucking angry.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
When people act like they're above everyone else. It might not be an everyday thing for you guys but I'm still in school so it is for me. This one kid in particular is making me so fucking angry.

Kick him in the penis.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm pretty fucking close :lol:

Without opening this up on Tapatalk it says I'm pretty fucking close meaning that you were an annoyance to someone. I legit laughed but when I opened it I see you want to roll Shambo him.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I agree with damn near everything I have read over the past few pages. I'll add a few of my own.

- The fake 2 Party system that gives people a false sense of personal choice when voting in the US
- Hypocrisy
- People who blindly follow others due to superficial reasons
- People calling their animals "kids." That's complete bullshit, I doubt someone's care for their dog is comparable to the care that goes into taking care of children.
- Fluctuating temperatures from 70 one day to 30 the next
- Watching people live a different life on social media than what they really live

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
You are so right about the two party system. No one votes for a candidate anymore. Instead they vote on the political party. I say do away with many political offices and just allow the states to govern themselves. Why should we in Georgia care what those in another state do and why should they get pissed if we choose to allow or disallow things here they don't like?