Eve Torres....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
I have around ninety pictures of Eve saved onto my computer (I'll be getting around to adding ten more so I can reach one hundred soon), so I'll be posting all of them in this thread (I actually posted half of my Eve folder on here before). Not all at once of course, I'll just separate them by what they have in common. I'm starting with something that wasn't part of that forty-something I posted above. Was going to post in a spoiler tag but that makes the photos not as bright so I decided against it.

Tzz3Y.jpg
iH5I1.jpg

lZav1.jpg
dXRxw.jpg

vZRka.jpg
Od63v.jpg

To flip this coin of conversation over to her in-ring ability, I do legitimately think she's one of the best diva's of all-time based off wrestling ability. Some of her PPV matches actually ended up being within my top two or three matches of the night. And I don't just mean PPV's that were poor overall, I'm talking like PPV's like Vengeance 2011, were it was second only to Henry/Show.

Can we have "The Daily Eve"?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
^That's the plan, man. At least, every day I'm on. Anyway, since it's the Holidays and such, I'll just be going the way of posting my holiday-themed (no matter how loosely) pictures out of the way. I'll start with Thanksgiving . . .

42lID.jpg
lsnYM.jpg

g5XU6.jpg

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Mustafar Reginald said:
^That's the plan, man. At least, every day I'm on. Anyway, since it's the Holidays and such, I'll just be going the way of posting my holiday-themed (no matter how loosely) pictures out of the way. I'll start with Thanksgiving . . .

42lID.jpg
lsnYM.jpg

g5XU6.jpg

You should start your own Eve thread, man. :dawg:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Eve, Layla and Marye in a foursome? :mog:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I agree.

Eve her Jiu-Jitsu skills are making her very dominant in-ring.
Really would help getting her over-over. And I wish she would use the leglock more often as a finisher.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Since it's not yet Christmas, I'll be posting my Halloween ones (well, most of them) . . .

Viena.jpg
gp3eT.jpg

dU4FC.jpg
qVGhQ.jpg

Eve as Robin, truly the only thing that would make me want to be Batman more than I already do.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Merry Christmas. My fav pic of Eve.

Enjoy:eek:tunga:

8fa6d8f621ceb51935b87e479a8f30da.jpg

:gusta:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Merry Christmas. My fav pic of Eve.

Enjoy:eek:tunga:

8fa6d8f621ceb51935b87e479a8f30da.jpg

:gusta:

It's like her face changes to a different person sometimes. Either way, :maybe: id hit it. Please and thank you.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Aids Johnson said:
It's like her face changes to a different person sometimes. Either way, :maybe: id hit it. Please and thank you.

Cute face imo. The little bit of tongue. :please: