Eve Torres....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Eve is the best diva wrestler we have now! Still no good face only Layla who do nothing as a late! WWE need to bring back KELLY KELLY!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Eve is the best diva wrestler we have now! Still no good face only Layla who do nothing as a late! WWE need to bring back KELLY KELLY!

Aj , Paige , eve Layla . Please don't bring her back ..

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
rgbnba said:
Aj , Paige , eve Layla . Please don't bring her back ..

AJ SUCK AS WRESTLER ONLY GOOD AT HER PROMO WITH CRAZY OTHER SHE SUCK AS A WRESTLER! KELLY KELY WAS WAY BETTER THEN ALL THE DIVA/WRESTLER U LISTED!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:

You just gave BLFFL lady wood!

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I'm a big fan of Kaitlyn. But if she would have the belt for about 4/5 months and then give it to Natalya.. Awesome.

Big fan of Natalya as well. She really deserves it.

Everything I've seen from Kaitlyn has been pretty poor, but admittedly I haven't seen all too much. If you have any recommendations that show her work I'd gladly check it out. Natalya's pretty much the only diva I'd be fine with Eve losing her championship too (and also one of the most unlikely to do so unfortunately). As for Eve pics . . .

n5JRl.jpg
LETa6.jpg

FLyIu.jpg
efMNm.jpg

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
AJ SUCK AS WRESTLER ONLY GOOD AT HER PROMO WITH CRAZY OTHER SHE SUCK AS A WRESTLER! KELLY KELY WAS WAY BETTER THEN ALL THE DIVA/WRESTLER U LISTED!

Hey "goh" go watch some matches from aj (and also Naomi) from nxt season 3

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
rgbnba said:
Hey "goh" go watch some matches from aj (and also Naomi) from nxt season 3

Naomi was good it a damn shame wwe rage the vote and let that crap kalin win BS! As for AJ SHE FUCK SUCK SHE CAN WRESTLE ALL! All she right is at CRAZY!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Naomi was good it a damn shame wwe rage the vote and let that crap kalin win BS! As for AJ SHE f*ck SUCK SHE CAN WRESTLE ALL! All she right is at CRAZY!
-,- did u ever watch a match , I don't mean this last matches where the WWE booked her to be like a freaking animal and just shout and punch , I mean before all this crap , actually she wrestles as rey

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
rgbnba said:
-,- did u ever watch a match , I don't mean this last matches where the WWE booked her to be like a freaking animal and just shout and punch , I mean before all this crap , actually she wrestles as rey

yes in nxt? YES SHE SUCK!

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
Gonna miss ya eve :upset:

What? Why? Eve isn't going anywhere.

Anyway, two days ago I want on another spree and got around fifty more pictures. I'm honestly surprised how I missed some of the shoots I ended up getting. Posting one of the many I got back then.

NH3jE.jpg

dU8nC.jpg
hCirv.jpg

AahYh.jpg
ob7TK.jpg