Evan Bourne's Return Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThomC

Reaction score
Source: Rajah.com

WWE is advertising that Evan Bourne will be wrestling at the March 19th RAW live event from Madison Square Garden. Bourne had shoulder surgery back in October to repair a torn rotator cuff.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I wonder if he will make it to wrestlemania, maybe just for money in the bank.
I do like Evan Bourne, and I hope he stays in WWE longer.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Draft him to SD, give him Kaval's spot and push him as a mid-carder.

...Or release him.

Montana

Reaction score
Kavals spot was win NXT, then become a jobber.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Draft him to SD, give him Kaval's spot and push him as a mid-carder.

...Or release him.

You may not like it, but WWE is apparently giving him a push. I would be fine if he was a midcarder that actually wins a title. Either that or "attempt" to revamp the tag division, which is actually possible. Evan and Rey or Kofi sound like good teams.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I don't know why they never ran with the Bourne and Rey tag team tbh.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I don't know why they never ran with the Bourne and Rey tag team tbh.

Exactly. I mean santino and kozlov are winning every week because santino taps them on the neck. Evan and rey would be a credible tag team that people might actually watch. I say draft rey or evan to the other brand and have them win the tag titles.

Airfixx

Reaction score
You may not like it, but WWE is apparently giving him a push. I would be fine if he was a midcarder that actually wins a title. Either that or "attempt" to revamp the tag division, which is actually possible. Evan and Rey or Kofi sound like good teams.

Ummmmm..... Where did I say anything to insinuate that I didn't like Bourne?

I said push him or release him. :roll:

Montana said:
Kavals spot was win NXT, then become a jobber.

You think?

His last few appearances suggested to me that they were gonna attempt to make a proper mid-carder out of him.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
He was so over when they let him shine with Cena/Edge/Sheamus. Totally ridiculous they moved him right back down the card. But I figure he'll be there in the lower card again upon return, but he'll be around for awhile I think, he bumps and sells too good for the big dogs for him to be let go.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He was so over when they let him shine with Cena/Edge/Sheamus. Totally ridiculous they moved him right back down the card. But I figure he'll be there in the lower card again upon return, but he'll be around for awhile I think, he bumps and sells too good for the big dogs for him to be let go.

It's also nice to have "that guy" who can be the token highflyer once Mysterio finishes up.

Reaction score
A rule of thumb with the WWE pushes; they have a track record of building people up a bit, then pushing them down to see how they can handle the heat. It breaks most's spirits, such as Carlito and MVP, but it pays off in the long run with many; Punk, Miz, RVD, Booker and so on, right now its working for Morrison.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Morrison has done that like 5 times now in fact. He only started to get over once he tangled with Sheamus. He'll go back down again after the Rumble.