Evan Bourne return update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I know, it can be good if given enough attention. But considering how much WWE cares about divisions, we'd have 5 minute matches on Raw that don't mean anything and feel like they're unimportant. Although if it was booked correctly and given enough time I'd love to see it.

I completely agree, and I bet you could get some amazing feuds also to go with the amazing matches. 6 man TLC cruiserweight match. Oh my goodness.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I completely agree, and I bet you could get some amazing feuds also to go with the amazing matches. 6 man TLC cruiserweight match. Oh my goodness.

No doubt about it. :gusta:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Lacky said:
And WWE should be taking advantage of this and teaming them up and creating tag-teams, and creating a new Cruiserweight division.

Agree

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i miss the shooting star press!

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:win::yes::yay:COOL!I LOVE EVAN AIRBORNE!AND BEFORE LONG-IT WILL BE BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN FOR KOFI AND EVAN! KOFI WILL HAVE 2 TAG TEAMS OR A 3 TEAM TAG-KOFI,R. TRUTH,AND EVAN!YES!!!!LOL.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
He will mostly never make it back to a WWE Ring he going to get cut as WWE said alot time already that don't Evan anymore after his 2nd voition of the wellness with in 3 month apart!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy, where did they say that they didn't want Evan anymore?

They have him doing promotional appearances so I don't think they don't want him anymore because then they wouldn't use him at all.

Plus with the new cruiserweight show he will be a gold mine.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cool. They could use another face jobber to go along with Ryder and Santino.

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
I would like to see Evan Airborne and JEFF HARDY to both come back, 1 already came back that I was hoping and praying for-REY MYSTERIO-am glad he's back and just hope he and Randy O. can stay off the "stuff" and hopefully they will see what I see with Ryback and also get him off the "stuff" too.
BUT I WILL BE THRILLED when EVAN AIRBORNE comes back and I get why Jeff can't-just sucks that's all-lol. Am happy Rey is back too.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Randy, where did they say that they didn't want Evan anymore?

They have him doing promotional appearances so I don't think they don't want him anymore because then they wouldn't use him at all.

Plus with the new cruiserweight show he will be a gold mine.

That said before he was injury! And why have cruiserweight show anyway until u have a cruiserweight title and Evan never won it make NO SESNSE! Rey should host if anyone does!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They plan to set up a show with only cruiser weight wrestling, either via the network if it ever gets on the air or via their new Hulu deal. Evan wouldn't be the host but one of the wrestlers on the show. They will also bring in cruiser weight talent from the indies and Japan apparently.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
They plan to set up a show with only cruiser weight wrestling, either via the network if it ever gets on the air or via their new Hulu deal. Evan wouldn't be the host but one of the wrestlers on the show. They will also bring in cruiser weight talent from the indies and Japan apparently.

The cruiserweight show would be perfect for the first hour of Raw ala Monday Night Nitro back in the day. Too bad they would rather just use the same 6 guys they always use to fill 3 hours instead of doing something like that.