Eva Marie's costume looks stupid as hell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think of Eva Maries in-ring attire?

• Hot

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stupid

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Does it even matter? Austin Aries could come out in a boiler suit and still be great in ring.

It doesnt look that bad, She and Maria werent horrible for the little training they have had.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Does it even matter? Austin Aries could come out in a boiler suit and still be great in ring.

It doesnt look that bad, She and Maria werent horrible for the little training they have had.

Had to look up Austin Aries. Not a TNA fan, sorry. :urm:

And I agree, they did ok with the actual wrestling match for having so little experience.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Had to look up Austin Aries. Not a TNA fan, sorry. :urm:

And I agree, they did ok with the actual wrestling match for having so little experience.

Its fine, Watch some Aries matches though, He is awesome.

gamergirl007

Jobber
Reaction score
LOL like any of you virgins know anything about fashion or what looks good. Her attire is clearly a throwback to the old school girl wrestler outfits from back in the day. Any IDIOT can see that. I guess if she came out in a see through bikini you pervs would be satisfied and think it was "amazing" *eye roll* please find a girlfriend.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
LOL like any of you virgins know anything about fashion or what looks good. Her attire is clearly a throwback to the old school girl wrestler outfits from back in the day. Any IDIOT can see that. I guess if she came out in a see through bikini you pervs would be satisfied and think it was "amazing" *eye roll* please find a girlfriend.

Bait-more. Your execution was lackluster at best, lacked enthusiasm and didn't portray enough concentration while substituting opinion for baseless insults.

Lampoonery these days... A-- would not read again.

gamergirl007

Jobber
Reaction score
Bait-more. Your execution was lackluster at best, lacked enthusiasm and didn't portray enough concentration while substituting opinion for baseless insults.

Lampoonery these days... A-- would not read again.

Sorry there are no pictures, you primitive douche.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Sorry there are no pictures, you primitive douche.

Congratulations, you've earned a free trip to the island of ignorance. Please redeem your ticket at the local library, granted you could ever find one.

I don't actually give a shit what this topic is about, or who they're talking about, or what wrestling is, but clearly you've got problems expressing your opinions without trying to sound tough and hard with insults. Have fun in life, or forever be ignorant and hated.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not trying to be witty, try again.

User fails to impress with attempted wit.

b47cf2493cadac02496a7c39edca4440._.jpg