Eurovision 2013 - Montenegro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Lol'd so hard I was crying my eyes out when I saw those guys come out..:dawg:

Verse is pretty good and catchy though..

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
When was Eurovision?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ah the final is Sat cool haven't missed it. Always worth laugh and sometimes the odd good tune.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Totally, dude!

Holland finally got through after 9 years.

Bonnie Tyler is gonna go out for England on Saturday..

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
England have no chance, all the Eastern countries vote for eachother England are lucky if they got off of 0 points.

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lol so true what Walter says its so political and as a hated nation by half the countries in the world we have bugger all chance. Its always worth avwatch though. Do miss Terry Wogan though.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Basically Each country submits a song to be performed on live television and radio and then casts votes for the other countries' songs to determine the most popular song in the competition.

Its usually really biased though countries voting for neighbours and allies.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Why does Israel take part there if it's not a part of the EU and neither the European continent?
There are some really obscure rules that u dont have to be in Europe to take part just fulfil certain criteria. The Eurovision tag is more a brand name.

Not sure why some countries like Israel can qualify and the USA cant.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
There are some really obscure rules that u dont have to be in Europe to take part just fulfil certain criteria. The Eurovision tag is more a brand name.

Not sure why some countries like Israel can qualify and the USA cant.
I think we aren't even invited to take part. Who will represent the UK this year? I read a rumor that 1D would represent you

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I think we aren't even invited to take part. Who will represent the UK this year? I read a rumor that 1D would represent you
No its Bonnie Tyler. If you are unsure who that is check out 'total eclipse of the heart'

As for 1D im sure there are certain rules about huge global stars taking part as well. As in they cant.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
No its Bonnie Tyler. If you are unsure who that is check out 'total eclipse of the heart'

As for 1D im sure there are certain rules about huge global stars taking part as well. As in they cant.
Bonnie Tyler looks cool, good luck.

I don't really get why, it's supposed it should be like a great musical show, why isn't it possible, I think it could make it more entertained...

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bonnie Tyler looks cool, good luck.

I don't really get why, it's supposed it should be like a great musical show, why isn't it possible, I think it could make it more entertained...
I agree ive never really understood it myself tbh. Its probably to do with money. Maybe licensing the tracks to be played in all EU countries is difficult with huge stars like 1D