• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ethan Carter III Is Here

Dale

Super Moderator
5LXDahg.jpg

Very bland sounding name, but willing to give it a chance to see who it is and what he does. Has a very MVP look about it.

Nate

Re: "Ethan" Is Coming..

Why am I believing that this is TNA's response to Fandango?

Hopefully I'm wrong...

Crippler

Prove me wrong

5LXDahg.jpg

Very bland sounding name, but willing to give it a chance to see who it is and what he does. Has a very MVP look about it.

Extremely Talented Handsome Amazing Natural :t.i: I had a better word for N put didn't feel it was right.

Another UFC reject going to Bellator then.

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

:lmao because nothing catches your attention more than "Ethan." I will give the jobber a chance though

AZUCAR!

If it's MVP, then that's a shitty name to give to him. I wouldn't see the harm in bringing him in as MVP.

Slim

Ethan... mannnn just sounds like some extremely plain and boring white guy in plain wrestling spandex. Just your average boring guy.

Rated R Superstar

A part of me thinks it could be the Ethan Page dude I've heard a little bit about. I just hope it's an actual wrestler and not a UFC reject.

Slim

Yushin Okami was just released... maybe this could be his American return...

PHX

Legacy Member

Whoever this is already has taken a big L before they even debuted with this name this person is going to have.

Embrace Thou Maryse

"Your new TNA World Champion Ethan..."

No that just doesn't sound right at all. Dooming the guy to failure before he's even debuted.

"Your new TNA World Champion Ethan..."

No that just doesn't sound right at all. Dooming the guy to failure before he's even debuted.

Tapout

Probably Gut Check participant Ethan HD. Would fit the all "diamond" glitz and glamour look.

Troy

I know that a name shouldn't really matter in the end but seriously Ethan is so boring and bland. This is wrestling, go for an over the top gimmicky name like Undertaker, Abyss or The Rock. Come up with something creative.

Although this could be part of the gimmick where it is a comedy wrestler with a boring gimmick.

Rated R Superstar

I feel as though the wrestling is going to be bad for this guy. I just feel as though he's probably some OVW guy who was brought up to TNA's main roster where he won't quite fit in with the work they do.