ESPN Scott Hall Documentary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
[video=youtube;STPDNggpX1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STPDNggpX1E[/video]

I apologize for just providing a link... We all know I'm not the most tech savy guy here.

Anyway, if you haven't seen this documentary on Scott Hall already, I would suggest you give it one watch. It is less than 19 minutes long and is really worth at least one view. It went on to touch on some of Hall's demons. Including his charge of second degree murder outside of a bar in the 1980s (This was something I dodn't know about) the year before he went to AWA.

It was sad seeing this man on top of the world in the 1980s and 1990s to barely making it to the ring before callapsing (SP) at an Indy show in front of a bunch of disrepectful Smarks. I love the fact that Hall never blames anyone for his own faults and accepts blame for his mistakes.

Anyway, give this a watch guys. I promise you will enjoy the story.