Ermahgerd, hai!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hey there, my name is CFCrusader and I'm a 14 year old wrestling fan. I got into wrestling after seeing the last few PPVs of 2011, and then I got hooked during CM Punk's year old reign as the WWE champion. My favourite three wrestlers are CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry. Of course, I also watch TNA and the PPV that got me hooked on it was Slammiversary 2012. Truely amazing stuff and now I watch at least 3 hours of wrestling a week. I live in England and I watch football (soccer to the 'MURICANS) and I support Chelsea FC. That inspired my username, indeed. So yeah, I do watch dem ponies (I'm a brony, yes, yes) and Doctor Who. yeah, I'm not sure what else to say about myself so I do welcome questions.

I have a tumblr account and occassionally make icons/edits of wrestlers and footballers so if you want to check it out, it is cfcrusader.tumblr.com

- CFCrusader
Resident YES Man

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Welcome to the Forums! :)) Nice choice of guys, I'm sure you'll find other CM Punk marks here *ehem* ZERO *ehem* to befriend!

I'm not a soccer girl so I hope you'll find members who loves football too! The owner loves football, so... yeah. :D

Who do you mark for in TNA?

AND Niceee! A fan of Doctor Who! I haven't started watching it but I know it's an awesome show!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hey man, welcome to the forum. Great taste in wrestlers you have there, shame about the football club :p. I'm a United fan. I'm a massive Doctor Who fan as well :yay:.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hello,

<<<<< Gary Lloyd welcomes you to WWEForums!

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, only 24 minutes after I posted this as well, I have a couple of replies.

Scarlette: I marked out for Roode because of his theme song, then Samoa Joe because I love how he's quite a big guy but moves like a feather and now I mark out for Sabin. HAIL SABIN! :win:

Crayo: You're the owner, right? Nice to meet you, I'm so sorry about your taste in clubs. (24 minutes after his debut, CF was banned.):booker:

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I love you all, already. Having lots of fun here! ^^:please:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt