Eric Young's Announcement?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Panic Attack!

Reaction score
I'm currently wondering what Eric Young's announcement will be next week on IMPACT! The solutions to this announcement that I've come up with is either something to do with him or World Elite or maybe do the right thing of
changing the name of the Legends Title, possibly to the TNA International Championship or something.
In my perspective, I can see it being either one of those things.

Thoughts?

Sorry for giving away a spoiler to everyone and myself, even though I didn't mean too...guess I've accidentally ruined it for myself, the staff could've just left it though since it was only discussion and not purposefully giving away spoilers.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I would asume it has something to deal with the World Elite. Proving their "dominance" or somthing. Or maybe adding a new member.

Question? Of all names, why would you think he would rename the belt that, if he could do it or was going to?

Montana

Adding Desmond Wolfe maybe. I didn't see this part of impact.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Adding Desmond Wolfe maybe. I didn't see this part of impact.

I don't think they'd add him this quickly but adding Wolfe somewhere down the line and getting rid of Bashir and Kyoshi would make WE so much better than they are now.

As for EY's announcement, I'm not sure. I think they may have already taped this edition of Impact so I may just check those out to see what it is. Hopefully it's something to do with the Legend's Title, I like the name change idea. Make a true Mid-Card Title.

noumenon

^That would require a whole new belt. But yeah, "Legends" is a horrible name for the belt.

I'd have to see it's most likely going to be the addition of Desmond to World Elite.

MizMasta3000

I don't think they'd add him this quickly but adding Wolfe somewhere down the line and getting rid of Bashir and Kyoshi would make WE so much better than they are now.

As for EY's announcement, I'm not sure. I think they may have already taped this edition of Impact so I may just check those out to see what it is. Hopefully it's something to do with the Legend's Title, I like the name change idea. Make a true Mid-Card Title.

dude, bashir and kyoshi basically started the WE

MizMasta3000

then thats managemnts problem. kyoshi could have been had the x title

Montana

Well, i haven't been watching every week, but i believe EY and Angle were fueding as of late, so it would make sense EY traveled the world to bring in a guy who could take out Angle. Makes perfect sense to me, but then again Russo is booking.

Great One

Daivari needs a global scale to catch heat... TNA isn't enough for him, he should return to the WWE if he can. That applies to the whole World Elite, which is too damn big and most of the Impact zone really doesn't give a fuck about it. The British invasion was better off alone. Kyoshi and Daviari should just be released, go to WWE or something. And I doubt they would downgrade Desmond by putting him in World Elite, but it certainly could work if they made the faction simply revolve around him which wouldn't be fair to the other guys though, meh.

MizMasta3000

Dude, Bashir wasnt even taken seriously as a wrestler in WWE. lol

Airfixx

EY on next week's Impact: "I am in fact Daffy Duck; quack quack"

Renaming the title sounds good to me but wouldn't "international" title have the same conotations as "world" title?

paulie

Reaction score
i think it will be a new member to the elite any ideas who????

Double J

Reaction score
I don't think they'd add him this quickly but adding Wolfe somewhere down the line and getting rid of Bashir and Kyoshi would make WE so much better than they are now...

Umm getting rid of Bashir and Kyoshi ruins the whole point of "World Elite"... If they got rid of them two and added Wolf they would have to call the group "4 Brits, a Mexican, and a Canadian"

Which Homicide is kind of pointless to the group now since he really doesn't even act like he is with the group.

As far as bringing in a new guy, I can't think of anyone that's "Blank"-American that's in or coming to TNA that would join WE. So it's either Wolf or they're changing the title name which would be great.