Eric Brass debut promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

No Way Out | Feb 14th, 2007 | Benoit & Hardys vs. MVP & MNM

Preview:
The Hardys & US Champion Chris Benoit vs. MNM & MVP
February 18, 2007

In the ongoing rivalry between MNM and The Hardys, Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro have continuously blamed Matt & Jeff Hardy for the injury Mercury sustained at Armageddon in a Ladder Match.

At No Way Out, MNM will team with MVP to take on the team of The Hardys and United States Champion Chris Benoit in another chapter to this epic war.

Will Benoit assist The Hardys as the look to put MNM behind them, or can MVP and MNM continue to torment them?

dmr12lr

Reaction score
The promo starts out at what seems to be a football practice with Cheerleaders practice on the side lines. We see Ashley Tide on top of a pyramid. Meanwhile star quarterback Eric Brass is in the hundle. They go for a long pass and succeed!

Coach: Nice job today boys! Now hit the showers!

Eric heads directly towards the camera's position and begins to talk.

Eric: And that how you throw the ball Mark Sanchez! You should be taking notes! Hi, I'm Eric Brass. I'm the captain of the Eastwood High Tigers Football and Wrestling team.

Ashley Tide walks over towards Eric

Eric: And this beautiful young lady is Ashley Tide; the homecoming queen of our school.

Ashley kisses Eric on the cheek

Eric: Together, me and Ashley own this school, infact me and her are like gods. We have everything you wish you had in high school. Our parents own the top local bussinesses here in Albuquerque, we are the most good looking kids in the area, but most importantly we have CONFIDENCE; and I know that is a thing SAW's wrestler lack of. So me and Ashley are coming to SAW to build up some confidence. To do a mitzvah if you will, because SAW needs a new face, a person that actually knows what there doing, in and out of the ring.

Ashley: So SAW get ready because Eric is gonna roll past the competition and go straight for that TV title!

Eric: Thats right Ashley, and if your down with that, than your just another reject!

Ashley: Losers!

Eric and Ashley walk off the field

Dante Cross

Reaction score
So is your character like some varsity, all american jock type gimmick? Seems like your going for a team spirit type thing here, this could work if he is face. Idk, develop this a bit more, though at the moment, the setting seems like he is cutting a viral promo like say, Del Rio, from his home, talking about his "Destiny" while you talk about "confidence"