Eric Bischoff Will Be Working With Jeff Jarrett's GFW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- It looks like Eric Bischoff will be working with Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling promotion.

Preston City Wrestling held a Q&A this weekend with Bischoff and Jarrett this past weekend and one of the questions was asked by Karen Jarrett - if Bischoff would be working for GFW at any point.

Both Jarrett and Bischoff both said yes to the question and said they were in the early stages of planning but Bischoff will be working for GFW in some fashion.

Source

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"OK Jeff. I've got a brilliant groundbreaking idea. We have a stable of bad guys, outsiders, who are going to look to invade the company somehow. THEN we get a stable of good guys to try and stop them."

Reactions: Bort

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
FINALLY... Gareth Bischoff gets his main event push

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I get a feeling this GFW will give me many laughs, not necessarily in a good way. I can also see Jeff calling Cornette, begging him to come in, hanging up and immediately calling Vince Russo also. This is going to be great

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Rumor On Talents Jeff Jarrett And GFW Have Reached Out To, Jarrett Denies Eric Bischoff Story, More

Jeff Jarrett and Global Force Wrestling have been reaching out to a lot of talents as of late. Jarrett is reportedly going after signed talents who have their ROH or TNA contracts expiring soon and talents who are good but not under contract. Roderick Strong is said to be the biggest name they've reached out to but there are rumors they've talked to Team 3D, Chris Masters and Shelton Benjamin.

Jarrett has Scott D'Amore and Sonjay Dutt working on the office side of GFW and Dutt has been calling talents. Jarrett has reportedly offered some of the talents the possibility of working 39 dates

Regarding reports of Eric Bischoff and Jarrett saying at a recent Q&A in the UK that Bischoff will be working with GFW, Jarrett denied the story. According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Jarrett said:

"If GFW and BHE (Bischoff-Hervey Enterprises) are going to work together, we will not announce it at a Q&A in the U.K. They obviously heard what they wanted to hear."

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Roddy Strong for GFW? Sounds Interesting...

Masters and Benjamin sound interesting as well, I actually enjoy Chris Masters when I do watch a PCW event, he's one the top heels there. Benjamin, Yes, I'd like him there.

Team 3D is eh, I feel Bully Ray can still offer something in the singles department but D-Von I'm unsure of....Eh, I dunno.