Eric Bischoff Insults Wrestling Fans and News Writers on Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThomC

Reaction score
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

WrestlingNewsSource.com has just obtained the following posts from the official Twitter page of Eric Bischoff in which he directly targets and insults fans of professional wrestling, as well as wrestling news site reporters...

"FYI: I have enough money, enough success OUTSIDE OF WRESTLING that I dont give 2 sh*ts if I offend 'wrestling fans'."

"Seriously...I get why most people think wrestling fans are morons. The dumbest 10% make 90% of the noise and create the perception. Congrats to the challenged few that keep the image alive! While you may never amount to much, at least you have a village."

"On a plane having a blast reading people proving my point! Too funny."

"Seriously, the posts I am reading here are proving a whole new level of stupid. TBC:"

Bischoff also posted the following messages directly targeting and insulting Dave Scherer, news writer for PWInsider.com...

"Another hit stared idiot: By Dave Sch**** on 2011-01-13 12:13:21 To follow up Mike J***'s story from last night, TNA Impact on Thursday 2/24 in Fayetteville, NC at The Crown Center. it will be a live episode."

"Wade Keller can be the mayor of the Village of Idiots, and when Dave Sherer finds his penis under 50 pounds of fat he can be Barney Fife!"

seX-Power

Reaction score
I have no idea what he's talking about tbh.

estazor

Reaction score
Bischoff seems to creating a war with the IWC in general. It's kind of getting crazy now.

Veritas

Reaction score
I hate this guy, I really do. I mean, he expects people to watch the company he's apart of and, all the while, he's insulting and demeaning them. And this isn't like he's trying to draw heat for his character, this is honestly how he feels. He talks the same way in his piece o' crap book and in every interview I've ever heard/read from the guy.

Hulk had back surgery and, likely, will never wrestle again. Can Eric have a mouth surgery - maybe sow it shut?

fuzzy

Reaction score
he's the dumb one because if it wasn't for the fan which he's insulting, he wouldn't had *JACK*** he wouldn't have even been known as who he is today or what he's done.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
he's the dumb one because if it wasn't for the fan which he's insulting, he wouldn't had *JACK*** he wouldn't have even been known as who he is today or what he's done.

"FYI: I have enough money, enough success OUTSIDE OF WRESTLING that I dont give 2 sh*ts if I offend 'wrestling fans'."

I think what makes this guy generally upset is the lack of respect he receives from wrestling fans. He's the definition of an elitist and to be honest I don't see a single tweet up there i don't disagree with. IWC does consist of fucking morons and he actually gives us rope and says that only 10% of us are dumbasses. Sorry there erica we're all fucking idiots cause we watch men in tights pretend to fight when we could just watch MMA. Lot more wrestling in MMA then there is prowrestling and I was never the one to watch prowrestling for bad storylines and promos. With that said i would be Erica supporter if he didn't actually believe all the shit that came out of his mouth. From being the annoying grey gm who wouldnt shut the fuck up about controversy to Celeberity wrestling this guy is one dull ass tool who believes he's sharp. If we could just trap him in the sunlight and watch him burn we would all be better off. well except TNA, then they'd be stuck with slapnuts hogan and dixie running the show. At least Erica knows what people wanted to see 10 years ago

fuzzy

Reaction score

I think what makes this guy generally upset is the lack of respect he receives from wrestling fans. He's the definition of an elitist and to be honest I don't see a single tweet up there i don't disagree with. IWC does consist of fucking morons and he actually gives us rope and says that only 10% of us are dumbasses. Sorry there erica we're all fucking idiots cause we watch men in tights pretend to fight when we could just watch MMA. Lot more wrestling in MMA then there is prowrestling and I was never the one to watch prowrestling for bad storylines and promos. With that said i would be Erica supporter if he didn't actually believe all the shit that came out of his mouth. From being the annoying grey gm who wouldnt shut the fuck up about controversy to Celeberity wrestling this guy is one dull ass tool who believes he's sharp. If we could just trap him in the sunlight and watch him burn we would all be better off. well except TNA, then they'd be stuck with slapnuts hogan and dixie running the show. At least Erica knows what people wanted to see 10 years ago
exactly my point, he knows what ppl wanted and gave it to them during the WCW days when he was there. but saying that fans are dumb or anything like that, he's gotta remember that back then, it was the fans that made wcw top runner than wwe which put the money of what he speaks of into his pockets. and rite now it's the fans that are keeping tna alive because if the fans turn away then all he has left is his production company if i'm not mistaken.

Reaction score
I think somebody hacked his account. He can't be that stupid. Or perhaps he sees that the well of money is drying up and he's on the way out.

fuzzy

Reaction score
even if he was on his way out, which is very doughtfull, why would attacking the fans like that. plus he still has his production company,.