Eric Bischoff announces new autobiography

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
bischoffgrateful.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

A new autobiography from Eric Bischoff is scheduled to be released later this year.

It was announced today that Bischoff's second autobiography -- titled "Grateful" -- will be released on November 11, 2022. The autobiography is in partnership with Guy Evans, who was the author of the book "NITRO: The Incredible Rise and Inevitable Collapse of Ted Turner's WCW."

Bischoff's first autobiography, "Controversy Creates Cash," was released in 2006.

"Grateful" will focus on Bischoff's post-2006 career, including "his WWE return, AEW involvement, TNA experience, and much more."

In 2019, Bischoff returned to WWE as the executive director of SmackDown. He spent less than four months in the role before being replaced by Bruce Prichard.

Bischoff was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as part of the class of 2021.

In a press release for "Grateful," Bischoff spoke about what will be covered in the book:

If you were to talk to me in 2006 or 2007, I fully believed that my days in pro wrestling were over. If you had asked me what the next 15 years of my life would look like, it would be nothing like what ultimately transpired.
Truthfully, over these past 15 years - while I’ve had some wonderful successes - I’ve had some spectacular failures, too. There have been some really difficult times for my family and I.
In fact, far from being grateful, there were years in which I was frequently angry – and mostly angry at myself, by the way.
But here I am, and as of today…I’ve made a comeback. Not a complete comeback - but close. I’ve learned that it’s one thing to achieve success, but another thing to achieve it, lose it, and then achieve it again. I’m on my way - and Grateful tells that story in its entirety.
This will be no ordinary pro wrestling autobiography. While granted, this is a story about what’s happened in my life over the past 15 years, it’s also about some of the broader lessons I learned along the way.
Now don’t get me wrong: throughout this book, there will be more than enough rasslin’ talk to shake a stick at. TNA? It’s all here. My relationship with Hulk Hogan? Read on. My return to WWE in 2019? The Hall of Fame? AEW? Yes, yes and yes.
Equally, however, I hope readers take away some useful insights about some of the other topics that are important to me: life, death, family, relationships, business and perhaps some things you’ve rarely heard me talk about – until now.

"Grateful" is now available for pre-order. It's priced at $54.95 for the hardcover version and $34.95 for the paperback version.

Bischoff has co-hosted the "83 Weeks" podcast with Conrad Thompson since 2018.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
How many autobiographies does one person need?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's only his second right? :lol seems fair to me lol the TNA bit should be good in this one

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
It is, but usually most people just do one and done, lol. And yeah, I am sure the tna part will be the best part to read

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Jericho’s done like 4. It’s not uncommon.

Especially considering it’s focusing on a completely different time in his life.