EPL: Transfers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well just to remind you guys, I am an villa fan, and we seem to be on the verge of signing Shey Given from Man City for about four or five million, which is a pretty good deal for a keeper of that class, for me he is still one of the best shot stoppers in the league, and having lost Friedel (which I was not happy about at all!), it is an important signing, my only issue is his fitness, providing he can stay injury free for awhile it should be a good signing. Also we have been linked with Scott Parker, he is a class player who is a good passer, but also chips in with a fair few goals too, and works hard for the team, and we are lacking a bit in midfeld right now, so I would be very happy if we got Parker too.

TheZig

Reaction score
Here is some Arsenal transfer news has they have finally decided to make some signing on deadline day. Confirmed Arsenal signees are South Korean forward Park Chu-Young, Brazilian defender Andre Santos and it is likely Mertesaker from Werder Bremen and Mikel Arteta from Everton will likely join before the window is closed. There is also talks of bringing another defender to the Emirate who has yet to be named.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I believe Arteta will go and unfortunately for us we won't be geting a replacement.