Promos Epilogue: Patriot vs Brian Toogood @ Blackout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
"You're not good enough..."

Patriot's voice echoes through the black screen.

"You were careless. Used too much energy making him tap for nothing…"

Heavy breathing is heard in the background now.

"Sloppy… what would dad think T? Had him right where you wanted and you let him go."

Suddenly the camera shows Patriot from the back, walking through the hallways of the Barclays Center. His ring attire still on, a towel around his neck, and a large bruise forming on his lower left back from the first ring post fall courtesy of Stacey Keys. He passes LDW personnel along his way, catching some smiles and lifting comments with his stride.

Patriot turns right down another hallway, where he sees a woman sitting on a supply box.

The woman Patriot sees happens to be a small (but not tiny) blonde woman, wearing a red suit and white heels, sipping on a martini. She goes over on the other side of the hallway to talk to Patriot.

Alexandra: Hiii, you must be Patriot, tough match out there against Mr. Toogood, man that woman should really mind her own damn business.

Patriot looks over the woman with a confused look, trying to find a moment to respond as she continues on.

Alexandra: Oh you probably don't even know my name, the name's Alexandra Marie, the party princess of Hollywood California. An A-list beauty that can help anyone out whenever they need and judging by what happened tonight with you and Mr. Too Good, I would like to help you and trust me, you looked amazing out there.

Patriot: Well thanks, but I don't really think you could've helped me out there. Not that I'm not saying you're not capable, I'm sure you can get things done miss … Marie right?

She nods, shooting him a smile as well

Patriot: But if I ever find myself needing the help of Hollywood royalty I'll be sure to find you. Now uh … if I could just scoot past you to the locker …

Patriot attempts to side step the smaller woman but she's quicker than she let's on. Keeping him in front of her. It's an awkward tango that only two could dance.

Alexandra: Wait where you going? I'll go get you some food or ice to help you out, ok? I could help you, wait here.

Alexandra walks over to the arena freezer as Patriot takes this opportunity to make his break to freedom, walking forward hurriedly. Miss Marie gets over to the freezer and starts to fill a baggie of ice for the patriotic wrestler. Smiling as she zips it up, she turns around to see the locker room door closing. Fast walking expertly in her heels she puts her arm in the way before it closes, the baggie of ice touching the side of Patriot.

Alexandra: There, an ice pack to help you out! I hope you get to feeling better, really! That way you can win the championship for me … I uh mean you! I'll have my agent get in touch with you in case you want my help. See you later, Pat.

Patriot takes the ice so she'll retract her arm from the door, allowing it to close finally. Patriot lets out a tired sigh as his back touches the cold door. He shrugs and takes a breath before holding the baggie to his bruise. Taking a moment to finally be alone before making the short walk to his locker to sit down. The brown wood bearing the number 15 above the opening. A Brooklyn Nets logo on the carpet and locker itself. Opening the Red Sox duffle sitting in his spot, the camera finds clothes, shower equipment, spare wrestling gear, and other things as he digs through it. Eventually he finds what he's looking for… a crinkled picture of a man in an Army uniform holding a young Patriot on his shoulders in front of the Hudson River. Standing with them is a beautiful woman hugging the soldier by his side. His younger self wearing a bright blue luchador mask that's two sizes too big. He smiles as he flips it over, showing hand written text...

"The reason I do what I do. I've never been more proud of someone in my life. Whatever he's going to do in he'll be good at it. I can't wait to watch you grow up… my little patriot."

Patriot flips it back and looks it over again before the camera cuts to a close up of his eyes. A small tear rolling down his left cheek before zooming out to show the signature smirk of the embodiment of Liberty or Death Wrestling.

Patriot: One more time.

He nods as the camera jumps to black for a few seconds… until it cuts back to show Alexandra Marie leaning with her ear to the door. A devious smile on her face

Alexandra: Perfect, with me getting a hold of the Boston Bum, I can definitely get a hold of the world title down the line for me. It's almost… too easy.

Alexandra has an evil laugh as she backs away from the door, trying to calm down her laughing fit as to not alert her prey. She walks down the hall as the shot fades to black… ending the vignette.

------------------
Big thanks to @Dark Maniax for writing Alexandra Marie's dialogue for this

Reactions: Rosie and Maniax