• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Enzo Amore has been suspended due to a recent rape accusation.

WWE Statement: "WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving sexual harassment or sexual assault. Until this matter is resolved, Eric Arndt (aka Enzo Amore) has been suspended."

You can read the story as well as the women's tweet on the situation here:

WWE Suspends Enzo Amore Following Rape Allegations - WrestlingInc.com

If this is true, then he's gone, and I hope nobody on the indy scene hires him. Honestly, it's not inconceivable. But, what does WWE do about the championship? Do they wait for the situation to pan out, or do they strip him of the title? Technically he has not been proven guilty of anything yet.

Update:
Enzo Amore has been released.

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Eric Arndt (Enzo Amore)."

Enzo Amore released

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Ugh...well...this REALLY puts a darker spin on
that Enzo/Lana/Rusev hotel segment that no one
but me remembers.

I have to admit I'd be happy to see Enzo go as I'm
not a fan of his...but I didn't want it to play out like this.

But, what does WWE do about the championship? Do they wait for the situation to pan out, or do they strip him of the title? Technically he has not been proven guilty of anything.
I personally think they should strip him of the title
& hold a multi-man ladder match at Wrestlemania
to decide a new Champion.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Damn...I was just about to post this thread XD

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Also...this isn't the best look for Nia Jax either...
at least with blurred lines of kayfabe & reality...

But at least this means the Enzo/Nia relationship
story will be ended sooner rather than later.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Personally I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm leaning on not believing this lady since her being anonymous to the public means she has everything to gain and nothing to lose (since there's no real punishment for lying about this sort of crime), but if it is true than Enzo is an absolute garbage person and doesn't only belong in the future endeavored line, but also prison for a very long time

The cruiserweight division is cursed

Reactions: bullyballmm

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sorry but facts in this allegation don't sound true i mean she claims she was drugged yet has an amazing clear and concise recollection of every word said? And she's the same woman that posted a youtube vid with the title "I faked a pregnancy" and sorry but if i'm raped by a celeb im not gonna run to fucking Twitter and throw the accusation out. I had gallbladder surgery and was zoned out of my mind on drugs i can't fucking remember jack shit yet she somehow has a clear memory?

Reactions: bullyballmm

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
very easy for a women to say she was raped this days, especially when the person she is accusing is high profile. Theses women have their motives

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
From looking at her twitter, I'm not going to outright say she's telling the truth. Just because she also has lied in the past as part of a prank.

Not to mention if you look at the thread in this tweet here, then some parts of her story don't line up perfectly. Since they mentioned she was tweeting during her visit to a mental institution and was retweeting stuff. Then if you go further down to her timeline you see tweets like...

This sort of paints a picture of a girl who, how do I put my paw on it...I'm not going to stay it outright because I don't know how to describe it...I guess a girl who "gets around" and is proud of it, idk.

But, at the same time, innocent until proven guilty, and at the same time, I'm going to say "Not going to call her a liar until the police and courts say otherwise." Just because, there are actual cases of, ya know, someone actually being raped by someone who is making lots of money and living a lifestyle of relative fame, seeing themselves as untouchable and doing acts such as this. Which from what we can tell by backstage rumours, some shoots, etc, Enzo could display traits of doing it. Does not mean he did the despicable act, or isn't someone who isn't incapable of doing something illegal, but still, you never know. As well there are many cases of women falsely accusing a famous person of doing an act such as sexual assault for fame or to ruin a reputation. I'm just hoping that the police can get to the bottom of the case, and if it has to go in the courts, the truth is revealed.

However, regardless, this brings up a lot of questions relating to the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Enzo is scheduled to face against Cedric Alexander at the Royal Rumble which is this Sunday. I can understand if they remove the match, but if he is suspended long-term, then they may need a new Cruiserweight champion. Also, I have to wonder that, even if the case is dropped and Enzo returns to TV, would it really be tasteful to have a man who was accused of rape be in a "romantic storyline" with a woman (especially when the storyline is meant as a rib to make fun of Enzo for being "swoon" by the larger Nia Jax...Haha...not funny)?

To top it all off, it is all on the day that WWE is meant to celebrate a milestone for their longest-running television show...

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
IF it's true then fuck Enzo. Hope his career takes a nosedive off a cliff, but knowing the business he'll still get booked and still make money. But like the others have said, there needs to be more than just a random tweet to prove things.

The cruiserweight division is cursed

I thought the same thing. But then again, maybe WWE is doing some background psych evaluations and sending the 'not so fit' people to the Cruiserweights. Could be their new way of making smaller wrestlers look terrible.

:y2j:

Reactions: Grievous 3D

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Who the hell are the other two people? They have loads of followers on twitter but look like random spam accounts lol.