Emma debut coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Tamina had a really nice (by Divas' standards) lumberjill match with Naomi on Main Event... speaking of Naomi, pretty sure that's AJ's next challenger. Shouldn't turn out too bad.
Never seen it. My issue is I never feel like any of the Divas are legitimate threats and its purely due to poor booking. I'm sure with a decent feud I can believe again.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I marked, I guess it could end up being an interesting storyline to debut with. But it may just be a marketing plot for NXT for the time being.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Paige is injured so that's a no go BLFFL. Read it and wheep.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Emma apparently did the same thing on Smackdown. So it seems pretty clear this will be her way of debuting.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm assuming they're going to have Tamina turn on her and win the belt, for some reason I just don't see it going any other way at this point.

I agree. And if it happens at WMXXX (which it should since AJ will be the longest reigning Diva's Champion by then and it'll feel most epic having her long reign come to an end on the grandest show), then there's the connection of Tamina's father being apart of the first ever Wrestlemania main event and now exactly three decades later his daughter wins the Diva's Championship. Not a BIG full circle moment, I know, but something I could see Tamina mentioning in a promo at the event. This year's Mania is gonna largely be about referencing the history of the event (especially the original), so that type of connection to the past can't hurt. Same goes with Orton probably mentioning his dad being apart of the original WM main event as well and how three decades later he's defending the world title there as the unified world champion.

Then again, with Emma possibly coming to the main roster, she may be the chosen one to end AJ's reign instead.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lol just picturing the WM30 crowd doing the Emma dance. Would be a quality moment if she and it got over.

Reactions: Snowman1

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
From what i've seen thus far I like Emma. She's pretty good. She's been teaming with Natalya a lot recently so I guess a debut is around the corner. Can't wait.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Emma could definitely be a believable competitor in the Diva picture.. I hope when she does come out her dancing will win the crowd over like it has with NXT.