• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eminem Avy & Sig

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Made this while drunk believe it or not.

axfudz.jpg

wv2ter.jpg

Lemme know what you think.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I really like these quite a lot. Color scheme and imagery looks great, and for being drunk, hahaha, no offense because your work is always great, but make more drunk sigs/avys :)

Anyways, 10/10 easily from me, great job

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Much like JBonez and Wordlife I am a huge Eminem fan.. Hell I'd say i'm the biggest Eminem fan on here lol.

But good work. The color scheme and font looks good. The only complaint that I have is that his face looks a little strange but still solid work dude. 9/10.

Reaction score
I prefer the signature to the avatar, As the avi makes him look like a gormless twit lol. The signature is good and i like the eminem name in the back. Nice work. His face looks strange though, lol.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Lol hmmm, ight well I didn't change the face, thats the way the PSD was and I guess its just his pose from the music video and the way the pic was takin. I did put a motion blur over him but did 1 click of a big eraser with it over the face. Looks fine to me though lol, but ight guys thanks.

Know I'm not active here but I'll try to keep posting my work when I make some.