• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

It feels unfinished tbh..

Eminemand50Cent.png

SnackZ

Reaction score
looks plain. BG is generic. Text is blah nad ff there is a border I cannot see it. Not enough for me man. Finish it up and post the completed one.

Wordlife

yeah finish this one up a bit, add some more color to it, a background maybe... could be somethin good here, and dont just put "I'm Back"... do somethin wit Dre maybe or idk, its your sig, but I like where ya goin with it

MrKannibal

Reaction score
Besides me not liking fifty and m&m .. not really feeling the gray overlay on the bottom.

Kibondo

Reaction score
Yeah, it does look bland. Gray in general isn't a great colour to base a piece on, it'll just make it look meh straight away imo. Also, I had to readjust my glasses six times before I realized you used several low-opacity copies of the cuts in there. It makes me confused and doesn't really look all that good either. The texture is OK, fits nicely into the piece. The text, however, is way off the mark here, which is why it might feel unfinished. One line of monospace text doesn't really do it here.

This definitely has a ways to go before it's finished. There's so much more you could do with it tbh. All in all: bland. OK composition and execution, but you could make it a LOT better if you tried.