• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Elite Eight #2

Better Non World Champ

• Owen Hart

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Rick Rude

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Owen Hart
owen-hart-sm.jpg

Rick Rude
rude3.jpg

Ben

Gotta go with Rude here. Better overall for me, he just pulled off the heel gimmick to perfection, where Hart couldn't touch him in that category.

chefboyardee

easily rude here.people forget when he dies owen was a late 30s comedy jobber who was going nowhere.owen could only get over against his vastly superior brother rude was a heat magnet who could get over against anyone.

The New F'n Show

Very close for me but it's Owen. He had a lot of potential to get even better and his heel work with Bret could have led to a run.

The Hoov

I like Rude but I had to go with Owen. He was a tremendous performer and was very, very entertaining. He could've easily been booked as World Champion at any point in his career but especially during his feud with Bret and after the Montreal Screwjob. People tend to forget how over he truly was.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
As much as I love Owen, this has to be a tie at least, would be a crime if Rude didn't at least the final three maybe even two.