Elimination chamber returns, Ted Dibiase return date (mini spoiler)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think smackdown will get the EC this year because I see somebody from RAW (Orton more than likly) winning the Rumble. I doubt MVP will be in it cause he's on that lossing streak, and I doubt Benjamin will be in it cause he'll prob be in this years MitB, and he hasn't defended his title at a ppv in a while (I think) So if he's in the Mitb at WM, then the ppv before he'll defend that title. And he'll more than likely be defending the title agaisnt Kennedy so that takes him out as well. And Edge I think he'll be champ going into the WM beating Hardy at the Rumble. And if Edge does beat Hardy at the Rumble, then Hardy may invoke his rematch clause at NWO, so that takes him out as well.

Great One

Sigh, I'm hoping there's only one EC match, preferrably SD. Two just takes away from the whole thing, in my opinion.

And the one with Goldberg was only fucked because Triple H was injured.