Elimination Chamber Rematch this Monday!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
The Wyatt Family comes out for a promo but The Shield interrupts them. Triple H interrupts and announces a six-man match between the two teams on RAW.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
This is the lamest, markiest post ever... so sue me.
HOTEL ECHO LIMA LIMA
YANKEE ECHO ALPHA HOTEL
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
No, no, not you! Good thread man, deserves the hype!

That was supposed to dispel the inevitable "wtf u spellin out hell yeah in military wrds you fuckin mark" quotes. I'll go edit it.
Oh my god..... I didn't even notice that....... GOD DAMMIT. THAT DESERVES A HELL YEAH.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I edited my reply to something not so dumb. I actually didn't read what you said right lol

Well if you'll do that, I'll run by and delete my exclamation reply and we can continue marking our tits off. :yay:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Well if you'll do that, I'll run by and delete my exclamation reply and we can continue marking our tits off. :yay:
Let's just keep on marking!!!

5-STAR MATCH ON RAW!!!!! WOOOOOO! If Cena's injury is kayfabe then only one thing can happen.... Ambrose turns on The SHIELD. But still, WOOOO! I marked for Ambrose saving the day last Raw... not gonna lie!

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm still confused as to if this is all an on the fly audible because of Cena's injury or what. Also, did anyone else notice the crowd shitting on Bray vs Reigns? Wtf was up with that. I heard HUsky Harris chants ffs. I wanted to kill them all with grenades.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm still confused as to if this is all an on the fly audible because of Cena's injury or what. Also, did anyone else notice the crowd shitting on Bray vs Reigns? Wtf was up with that. I heard HUsky Harris chants ffs. I wanted to kill them all with grenades.

Crowd were expecting the biggest and best show of the year but they got 3 hours of mostly shite, so they were pissed.

This confirms that Cena's injury was a work if there was any doubt. Hopefully, RAW ends with The Shield beating each others asses in the ring.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crowd were expecting the biggest and best show of the year but they got 3 hours of mostly shite, so they were pissed.

This confirms that Cena's injury was a work if there was any doubt. Hopefully, RAW ends with The Shield beating each others asses in the ring.
They get 3 hours of mostly shit so they decide to step up and shit on the one really good thing that happened? Makes no sense and they all deserve death.

Reactions: Farooq

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
yeah this was brought up in the LDs by myself and a few others about the crowd chanting out Husky Harris.. very strange crowd.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Also, did anyone else notice the crowd shitting on Bray vs Reigns? Wtf was up with that. I heard HUsky Harris chants ffs. I wanted to kill them all with grenades.

I was so pissed about that. That crowd was clearly made up of idiots.