• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Elimination Chamber announced for Perth, Australia!

Dale

Super Moderator
Kinda worry that this show is gonna be very....straightforward? uneventful? because of the crazy ass time difference.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'd say there's a chance but they're so global now and they know so many people will just watch on demand on Peacock without thinking twice its not as big of a deal

Obviously this is way better than taped so it can be shown at a better US time too

Dale

Super Moderator
Yeah I guess. It'll no doubt be a good show still, just wonder what their thinking will be.

Deezy

DZ PZ
We stayed awake for Superstar Showdown and it was a good show, maybe us North Americans shouldn't bitch about ONE show being on late.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Well it’ll crown one half of the mania main event so it’ll be somewhat eventful.

Curious when they say prime time in Oz cos that’s like 7pm AEDST in Sydney, which would be 4pm Perth time, and the sun doesn’t set in perth til like 6:30-ish. If they start 6 in perth that’s 9 in Sydney so who knows

Lethal

Tiffy Time
idk the capacity but they can normally hit 60k for an AFL game, so depends on how they fill the floor in terms of tickets available.

Dale

Super Moderator
The capacity is 61,266 people, including standing room, which makes it the third-largest stadium in Australia. However, the stadium can be extended up to 65,000 seats for rectangular sports, and 70,000 for concerts. The current attendance record for Optus Stadium is 73,092 for the Ed Sheeran concert on March 12, 2023. The stadium, which sets on the banks of the Swan River, has a fully-enclosed, open-roofed dome​