1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Eli Drake: I was Surprised

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Captain Charisma, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    One of the best moves of Impact this year. After Anthem has arrived, Eli was nowhere to be found, he was losing a lot also didn't have much storyline. So it was a surprise as TNA is infamous for pushing new stars quickly to top. Great that they believed in Eli as he deserves a shot. He is one of the best guys on mic today in wrestling. His in ring skills are not that good but he can improve that. So weird that he came all the way by being Drew's sidekick at -what was that stable's name?

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I was certainly surprised. Looking back it seemed pretty setup with Drake being given the first entrant.

3. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

Yeah Drake was surely misused before getting the TNA World Title that's for damn sure. They had him as the Comedy act with Tyrus and it really wasn't going anywhere in the company dummy yeah. I'm glad they came to their senses, they could have their best Heel TNA Champion since Bobby Roode if all goes well.

4. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    Yeah, giving Drake the belt to run with was a great decision. I prolly wouldn't have much of a vested interest in Impact right now if he wasn't a top guy. His charisma is evident, his character comes across really naturally, and I feel like he's an ideal heel champion. Now if only Jinder had these qualities.