Electra files lawsuit against NWWL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Electra files lawsuit against Naked Women's Wrestling League

Washington, Nov 9 : Sex symbol Carmen Electra has filed a lawsuit against America's Naked Women's Wrestling League (NWWL) for allegedly failing to pay her 300,000 dollars for hosting several events.

The former 'Baywatch' star has claimed that the bosses of NWWL had promised her to pay 400,000 dollars for her appearances, but she only received 100,000 dollars.

As per TMZ.com, Electra has also accused the NWWL for releasing DVDs which used her image, including Twin Peaks and Operation Naked Storm, without payment.

The 35 -year old actress has filed the legal papers in Los Angeles County Court.

Electra created the Naked Women's Wrestling League in 2005, acting as the commissioner for the professional wrestling promotion.

:laugh:

Vandy316

Reaction score
there's a naked wrestilng fed? what's wrong with the world giving all the perverts what they want

thedeadite

Reaction score
i saw one of the dvds once..out of being a perv or out of curiosity of the absurd (probably both). I must say this about it, it was probably the worst thing i had ever seen in my life.