Elavating the TNA Television Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LSD

Reaction score
With so many wrestlers getting lost in the shuffle, how would you book the Television Title going forward? Include how you'd get the belt off of Gunner and how you would elevate it to an UPPER mid card belt rather than a THROW AWAY belt.

...how i'd do it...

After a Gunner victory, Ric Flair will come out to congratulate him and cut a promo putting over the TV title and Gunner for getting the job done for Immortal. Foley enters, and says that the Television Title from now on it will be defended every week. First week, i'd have a 3way between Matt Morgan, The Pope, and Gunner to put legitimate guys in contention. Gunner defeats them with the aid of Ric Flair. Instantly the belt is more credible, making more guys want to go after the title. Samoa Joe decides he wants a shot, and takes the title off of Gunner. When Gunner can't get it back, Immortal goes after the belt gauntlet style over the course of several weeks until the next PPV, where he'd face Matt Hardy. Following a Hardy / Joe feud this title would be really important, and you could bring guys like Douglas Williams and Shannon Moore into the mix later.

This would instantly elevate Joe, Gunner, and the TV TITLE. How would you book it???