El Manuel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

El Manuel

Reaction score
Greetings everyone I'm known internationally (or unknown in most cases lol) as El Manuel. I spent 10 years traveling as a member of the US military and now am a civilian. Years ago I was a wannabe professional wrestler and have years of martial arts experience. After several back injuries and settling down as a family man I'm content with being a lifelong fan of the great art of pro-wrestling/sports entertainment. I recognize the difference between the two but believe that I can be a fan of both simultaneously. I live in Virgina when I'm in the US about 4 months a year and in Yokosuka Japan for the rest of the year. I found this site from listening to the Impact Wrestling weekly podcast...Dan the Cannon gets a huge face pop in my opinion. I've been listening for a couple months now and went back to listen to about a years worth. I'm a huge video collector and look forward to contributing to the community in some way.

So...Nice to meet you all
I'm El Manuel
Real name, no gimmick

El Manuel

Reaction score
Greetings everyone I'm known internationally (or unknown in most cases lol) as El Manuel. I spent 10 years traveling as a member of the US military and now am a civilian. Years ago I was a wannabe professional wrestler and have years of martial arts experience. After several back injuries and settling down as a family man I'm content with being a lifelong fan of the great art of pro-wrestling/sports entertainment. I recognize the difference between the two but believe that I can be a fan of both simultaneously. I live in Virgina when I'm in the US about 4 months a year and in Yokosuka Japan for the rest of the year. I found this site from listening to the Impact Wrestling weekly podcast...Dan the Cannon gets a huge face pop in my opinion. I've been listening for a couple months now and went back to listen to about a years worth. I'm a huge video collector and look forward to contributing to the community in some way.

So...Nice to meet you all
I'm El Manuel
Real name, no gimmick

jank8431

Reaction score
he gives head to the femexfut so when sven loses he get his spot.

jank8431

Reaction score
he gives head to the femexfut so when sven loses he get his spot.

El Manuel

Reaction score
Jank- WTF???

Jurrasic- Thanks man

Enzo- I say wannabe because I never really did training with a pro. I worked on style, conditioning and some moves for a couple years. I was trying to find a trainer but I deployed too much with the military. Now I'm pretty much too old lol. I tried to get in with a group in Washington State a few years back but they folded before I had the chance. If anyone knows any trainers near Norfolk, VA I'd be interested in checking it out.

El Manuel

Reaction score
Jank- WTF???

Jurrasic- Thanks man

Enzo- I say wannabe because I never really did training with a pro. I worked on style, conditioning and some moves for a couple years. I was trying to find a trainer but I deployed too much with the military. Now I'm pretty much too old lol. I tried to get in with a group in Washington State a few years back but they folded before I had the chance. If anyone knows any trainers near Norfolk, VA I'd be interested in checking it out.

unrealnils

Reaction score
Hey dude i signed up too, now how do i go about getting into the ppv pivk em game ?