• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Really looking forward to this. Breaking Bad was an excellent show and Jesse Pinkman was definitely my favorite character of the show, so getting a sequel movie centered around resolving his story is something I'm looking forward to.

Reactions: TheprofileofJericho

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure how it will do in movie form but I enjoyed Breakin Bad. I will eventually get around to watching it.

Reactions: TheprofileofJericho

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I watched it, just finished.

The movie ties up a lot of loose ends for Jesse. Shows a bit more detail for the Todd character as well. Everyone obviously looked older than before, couldn't hide that. Todd, well... His was VERY obvious. Looked like he woke up on Black Friday morning. lol

I liked how they showed Jesse's escape while going back in time to past conversations. There was one with Mike, one with Jane, a few with Todd, and a couple of others. The big surprise being the one he had with Walter. I enjoyed it. I was never a huge Jesse fan but after really understanding the amount of hell he went through with that gang and all the torture, it is hard to believe he came out the other side as sane as he did. The very end, the letter to Brock was a touching moment. Kind of shows how he still cared for the kid even after everything that happened and he was the only one he cared enough about to say goodbye to.

I'd give it an 8.5/10

Reactions: bullyballmm

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I really liked the message of the film.

I have no dream or aspirations. I dont look past the end of my nose. I go wherever the universe takes me.

Maybe it's time I take control of my life.

Reactions: Solid Snake

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
The production is great, the story is simple and well told, and the movie never got slow for me. I think that this is the best possible way to conclude Jesse's arc.
I also love the conversations, and the different advice from Mike at the beginning of the movie, and from Walt at the end, all regarding his future. Him taking Mike's advice in the end is brilliant, and shows that Mike left a bigger impact on him than Walt.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The production is great, the story is simple and well told, and the movie never got slow for me. I think that this is the best possible way to conclude Jesse's arc.
I also love the conversations, and the different advice from Mike at the beginning of the movie, and from Walt at the end, all regarding his future. Him taking Mike's advice in the end is brilliant, and shows that Mike left a bigger impact on him than Walt.
The chick at the end said some deep shit. Finished the movie off nicely

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
The chick at the end said some deep shit. Finished the movie off nicely
Yeah, for a relatively minor character who was killed off pretty fast in the show, its nice to see the continuity there, and show how much she really meant to Jesse.
Great actress too.
[automerge]1571867194[/automerge]
Also after reading Youtube comments I have just realized, that Jesse Pinkman is now one of them

1571867262371.png

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Jesse was always that guy who always had morals but got roped into trouble because he was a slacker. Lots of potential living in a privileged home. But went down the wrong path. Now he has a second chance with a fresh start.

This movie has a great message for young men.

Sometimes it's great advice to just be easy going and be a feather in he wind. We've seen it before in Forrest Gump. I think it's a good message for people who worry too much and are determined to achieve long term aspiration, which has a detrimental impact on their life. Be easy going and good person and you will have a happy and rich life.

But I have never seen a movie with the opposite message for people who don't worry about their future. Being a feather in the wind with no control can lead you into some shit. Thee is a whole generation of lost boys who have no future because they have no reason to dream. This movie fucking gets that.

If you were a teen and you said 'I don't know' when asked 'what do you want to do with your life?'. Then this movie is for you