• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EDGE'S NEW LOOK - SHOCKING HAIRCUT

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Some ppl need a change. I'd luv 2 c John with slightly longer hair. Randy's beard looks great some days and other days I c 2 much gray in there. Dolph looks hawt with the blonde look so that change was good 4 him. I'm rambling, so I'll end there

Crayo

The Boss
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Dick butt's beard is just a wannabe Eric Young beard

7e0a9ab2b6af28bbcaa97a367dfff765.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Dolph we all know only Devon has the swag to pull of the TV title, EY doesn't pull it off.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
can any1 here post a pic of Edge's beard. I kno it was from a couple years back. It was an amazing beard and the only athlete with a better one than him is Brian Wilson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
KiaSport said:
can any1 here post a pic of Edge's beard. I kno it was from a couple years back. It was an amazing beard and the only athlete with a better one than him is Brian Wilson

Brian Wilson's dyed beard looks Blue

James Harden, now THIS is a beard

james-harden.jpg

#Heel1

The Artiste
Seabs said:
Needs long hair, let him borrow Kane's wig.

That thing has seen too many heads already.

I don't think he's as recognizable without his long hair. Thats like... if Triple H shaved his head.