Edge & The Major Brothers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

It's not the same. TNA stale one main eventer for the CC, and just took advantage of what WWE prviously created with Tomko and Christian.

WWE is giving Edge a fresh pair of young talent, that instead of coming of before or burying someone, it will push both The Majors

tnafan454

Reaction score
i acually can see this work seeing as the major brothers are just sitting there while the miz/morrison ,jesse/fetus thing happens this could be a good push for both them and edge

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
Edge gets a stable!!!

wooooooo

They should have MVP join and give the Majors tag gold.

Airfixx

That's what I was thinking, but I think adding some 'beef' would still be necessary....

Ya'll think there's a golden rule for the number of members for a succesful faction?

stryfe

Reaction score
I remember a rumor a while back that Edge wanted Cade & Murdoch as part of his stable. The major brothers as part of a stable headed by Edge sounds great. It's too bad London/Kendrick are getting jobbed on raw. Why bother having a tag teams on Raw as that tag division seems to enhance (job out to) upper mid card to main event talent. Send them back to Smackdown and feud w/ all the tag teams there.

Reaction score
^^^Remember earlier this year when Kenny approached Rated Rko about joining? I really wanted them to follow up with that. He had the look and attitude, as it were, to help make it a real stable instead of a team.

phantomgerald

Major brothers with Edge would be good, but I'd like to see them bring in one other member, preferably someone new from the indies or a developmental talent. 3 people would get stale quick, especially when the majors look identical. I can imagine something like JBL's faction, where the Majors are in place of the Bashams, a young star in Orlando Jordan's position and Edge as JBL.