Edge Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well here it is, i havn't done a sig for a while so be nice :yak:

EdgeSigcopy.gif

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good

Background looks ok but I'm not really liking the PSD in the background. Good choice for the main PSD though and the font looks good.

8/10

BTW I thought I was the only hockey fan on this forum. But by looking at your Luongo sig it seems you're also a Luongo fan.

the dark knight

hey ill do u the brothers of destructions sig later lol

anyway, 7.5/10.

edge's right arm is gone. add borders, and try to find an edge logo and place it bottom left or top right.

Wrestling Station

^as TDK mentioned, Edge's arm is cut. Can can either flip the image horizontally to avoid the cut, or find another psd.

I think you applied too much blurring to Edge. try fade the blurring more (something like less than 15%)
Try get a better bkg pic, as its not that clear. By having a better image in bkg, it will improve the overall outcome of the banner.

keep it up, i see that you have improved since last time.