• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EDGE Gif

Klide

Reaction score
Kinda rushed it but oh well.
Rate/Hate/Comment.

2hnx92a.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, You can tell this was rushed because you can't actually see what the letters say (Of course it says Edge but if you didn't know wrestling, you wouldn't be able to tell).

J...

Reaction score
Are those zagged lines that show up in the gif meant to be there? (Legitment question) Cuase if so I like it I'd give it a 8/10 had you slowed down and spiced it up a tad more it would have been perfect.

Klide

Reaction score
Yeah, You can tell this was rushed because you can't actually see what the letters say (Of course it says Edge but if you didn't know wrestling, you wouldn't be able to tell).
Those letters weren't ment to be read they were part of the picture. I didn't really want to add any txt besides my name input since Im pretty bad at texts and it wouldn't look good.

Are those zagged lines that show up in the gif meant to be there? (Legitment question) Cuase if so I like it I'd give it a 8/10 had you slowed down and spiced it up a tad more it would have been perfect.
Those zagged lines where on the original vid yeah. And about slowing it down I'll try that, thanks for the input.