Edge and Christian’s Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score

"As noted, WWE Network will be premiering “Edge and Christian’s Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness” in January, and the show will be hosted by former WWE Tag Team Champions Edge and Christian.

According to PWInsider.com, Edge and Christian are expected to visit WWE Headquarters in January to begin filming material for the show.

The show will reportedly consist of Edge and Christians’s usual shenanigans on location at WWE HQ. The show will also feature the hosts reacting to old footage, matches, and will also feature the two on location in the Northeast part of the U.S."

What do you guys think? Will you be watching this show?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
mas o menos

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol WWE, if you have to tell us the show is "awesome" it's probably not.

Jackhammer

Jobber
Reaction score
Should be great considering the talent involved.

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm not a fan of The Edge & Christian Show. I watch the first 6 minutes of S2 E09 this morning as I've always skipped past it; this morning I can see why.
Perhaps it's my British sense of humour, however, I'll be skipping the rest in the future. :emoji_unamused:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Bits make me larf Bits make me go look who's on the show & larf And Bits Make Me Cringe And Some Bits Are So Lame So to Me it's Half good Half bad :edge:
tumblr_lr8gvhG6141qheauho1_500.jpg

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Christian is a dick in real life and has always been very overrated. Edge on the other hand is talented and worth every penny.

With that being said, I can’t even watch the show because Christian sucks so badly.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Edge is very awkward on this show.. It should just be "The Christian Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomness"

• Haha
Reactions: Crash