Eddy335 Has Something To Say.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I remember when I first joined up, I created a thread with the same title talking about me being Adam568's old friend who wanted revenge for a betrayal or something like that. Basically, a troll account with bad grammar and whatnot. I thought I would've got banned straight away, but my stay here went on for a couple of months before I got banned for several days. Now, I came back a few days ago, with a more serious mentality, actually posting in threads with stuff that made sense, because I essentially thought it was unfair for Crayo that I carried on with this troll account.
So, I decided to come clean, if you want to call it that. My name is Jack, a guy from MP, who went by the username of TheHardcorreGamer, a respected member in that community.
Anyway, I'm sorry to Crayo and Adam568 for creating this account and causing any harm to this community, I doubt the latter statement though, this whole thing didn't carry on for long.
I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I just felt that it was right to say sorry to those aforementioned members.
And I might lurk around these forums from time to time. You got a bunch of cool dudes here, except two or three.

Reactions: Snowman1

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
:willis:

Yeah you already told me about this a few weeks ago

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Will you be making a new account with a different name?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Again, accepted. Your posts in the wrestling sections have been great lately and I enjoy reading them. There is no time for beef on a forum if you spend a lot of time on it, or care for it, as it inevitably causes negative experiences to something you enjoy.

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Again, accepted. Your posts in the wrestling sections have been great lately and I enjoy reading them. There is no time for beef on a forum if you spend a lot of time on it, or care for it, as it inevitably causes negative experiences to something you enjoy.
Thanks!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Beef? That'll cost $0.99 before tax, unless you want extra beef with your food, then it's about $1.29 extra.