Eddie Guerrero

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eddie Guerrero

Reaction score
I think its a shame that Eddie Guerrero never gets mentioned anymore. He was a true legend, and many of his friends (and even family) are still in the show.

for example - Vicki Guerrero.. How can WWE make Vicki be hated as she is? When actually WWE should make Vicki into a honored individual. WWE was Eddie's life, and now he's own family is getting humiliated on it.. I cant believe it. Chavo Guerrero is getting laughed at on the New years party. Its just a disgrace..

And why does not even he's own family wear that "EG" mark anymore?

And Vikci guerrero has a boyfriend on the show?? whats up with that? Thats just a huge humiliation for the memory for Eddie Guerrero..

Discuss.

VIVA LA RAZA

Eddie Guerrero

Reaction score
Death is serious. Thats why if Vicki is just going to destory Eddies life work and legacy she doesn't got anything on the show to do.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
For the record, Vickie has done nothing to tarnish Eddie's work. See, Eddie was a great big asshole who took a bunch of drugs, quit and decided to grossly abuse steroids instead,which led to his death.

Now if Eddie hadn't been such an asshole Vickie wouldn't have to work for Vince. The only person who has tarnished Eddie's legacy, is Eddie.

CMS

Reaction score
To Eddie's credit, at least in a way he cleaned up his act.

As for Vickie, it has been said Eddie deeply wanted to see her get involve in the business in a prominent way, which is why he for example was so pissed off when she missed her spot at Summerslam 05.

You have to give credit to WWE for actually bringing Vickie in...and keeping her. Firing her now would seem stupid, but let's just remember how bland she was when she first came in as a babyface. Horrible since the get go, but they kept her to help her finantially.

What is indeed a disgrace is all the fat jokes she has to endure, considering she isn't even fat anymore.

CMS

Reaction score
I'd like to believe closer to his death Eddie wasn't the same drug addict he was during that period where he went to jail, got fired, etc...

Then again, that's all in perspective, as the reasons for his death are more than clear.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can believe that he wasn't doing any thing else aside from steroids but it's pretty clear by how huge he was at the end that he was definitely going pretty hard on those.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Eddie was great in his day, dont get me wrong. His issues with drugs and what not, yes are sad but he isn't the only one who had drug problems throughout his carrer. I feel that his death and the last few years of his carrer/life at times overshadow his entire body of work. Which IMO is pretty good, he's definitely one of the best ever if you ask me. But I notice that when Eddie was being talked about constantly in the WWE it focused more on his late run in 2003-2005. He's overrated, and underrated at the same time (if that makes sense)

Eddie Guerrero

Reaction score
Yeh, thats true.

But what i cant understand is why they dont give Chavo a decent role in the WWE? He could be (if the WWE management would let him) an tremendous good highflyver. He is just as capable of doing wild high-flyving moves like example Ray, or Evan.

Airfixx

Reaction score
TBH, Chavo is a damn sight better than your average highflyer.

Lets' face it though he's never been destined to be a world champ.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ECW champ was pretty good for someone who spent a good chunk of time riding a brromstick with a horse head.

seX-Power

Reaction score
They really should have done something better with his face run right after Eddie died. At least a good Intercontinental Championship reign or something because as I recall he was really over but the WWE were only really interested in pushing Mysterio at the time. Of couse, Rey deserved it more so I'm not complaining there.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
For the record, Vickie has done nothing to tarnish Eddie's work. See, Eddie was a great big asshole who took a bunch of drugs, quit and decided to grossly abuse steroids instead,which led to his death.

Now if Eddie hadn't been such an asshole Vickie wouldn't have to work for Vince. The only person who has tarnished Eddie's legacy, is Eddie.

Quoted for fucking truth.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Nothing has tarnished Eddies legacy. If anything I believe Vicki helped the Guerrero legacy. By her being successful in WWE she has continued the Guerrero legacy, and Vince even hired Eddies daughter....

And for anyone who has had a loved one lost, sometimes having to much of a reminder of them hurts, and you have to move on.

Eddie is on my top 3 favorite wrestlers of all time, but nothing has done has ruined anything. 95% of wrestlers have done either steroids, drugs, or over indulged in alcohol. Eddie just got caught up because of it and paid the price