Eddie Guerrero DVD Match Listings, Correction On WWE's Return To Canada, Ryan Braddoc

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk4894

Reaction score
Silvervision.co.uk has released the content listings for the upcoming Viva La Raza! The Legacy of Eddie Guerrero three-disc DVD set. The DVD set is packed with matches as well as segments of his former peers talking about him. You can see the DVD set's content listings at the following link. For people in the UK, through Silvervision the DVD set comes with an extra DVD containing the two Eddie Guerrero Raw/SmackDown tribute shows that aired following his death in November 2005. The fourth disc is missing two segments: Chris Benoit's emotional remembrance of Eddie on Raw, as well as the main event on SmackDown between Chris Benoit and Triple H.

-- As reported earlier today, WWE will be holding a SuperShow at the Air Canada Centre on Monday, December 22. It's actually going to be a television taping for all three shows for the week and not a house show, so WWE won't be taking the week off from storylines during the holidays for the first time since 2000. Devin Cutting sent word that the annual Tribute to the Troops show is scheduled to air in place of Saturday Night's Main Event on December 20 with the show in Canada being a television taping. Also, apparently Jim Ross saw the posting as he wrote a note regarding it in his latest blog put out this afternoon. Ross wrote: "From what I understand, and I could be wrong, the upcoming December 22 WWE event in Toronto will be a TV shoot. Whether it is or not, it is always great to return to TO for any reason. Tickets for this one will go fast one has to assume. Not a bad "stocking stuffer" idea for the holidays. I hope it is a broadcast event as TO is one of my favorite cities."

-- WWE.com has added a profile on Ryan Braddock to the SmackDown section. You can see his profile at the following link.

from lords of pain

Kaedon

Reaction score
Ahhh they must be doing this as a new format, and it sucks shit. Documentary-Match-Doc-Match etc. I dont like it.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Should have came out with the Eddie DVD sooner. Looking at those moments on his DVD brought back a lot of good memories. Eddie was one of the best ever. He could be a great heel or a great face. RIP Eddie Guerrero.

Reaction score
I have noticed this to Kaedon. The doc-match-doc-match format like on Rey Mysterio's and Triple H's dvd is poor in comparison to the full documentary and then matches format such as Bret Hart, Rowdy Pipper, Dusty Rhodes etc.. It also annoys me that they are releasing 3 disc dvd's without the documentary such as the new SCSA one and the Rocks. And I dont see why they cant all be 3-disc sets. For example, why does the recently released Mr Perfect dvd not merit the 3 disc treatment in the bigger box. Its not worth losing sleep over but its certaintely worth a rant.

MJ26

Reaction score
Ahhh they must be doing this as a new format, and it sucks shit. Documentary-Match-Doc-Match etc. I dont like it.

Yeah i don't like it either and the 3-disc Hell In A Cell DVD may be the same way