ECW Tag Team Wrestler dies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Dave Meltzer is reporting that former ECW World Tag Team champion John Kronus was found dead earlier today at his girlfriend's apartment in New Hampshire. Kronus held the ECW Tag Team titles with Perry Saturn as the Eliminators, and also won the tag team belts with New Jack.

Reaction score
he probably died the same way as chris candido; a bloodclot in his leg from his surgery. (that's just what i was thinking when i read he had surgrey a week ago)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
FFS... another guy i was going to use for my BTB... Sad 2 see him go even though i didn't know 2 much about him.

The list keeps on growing...

Reaction score
I don't think it will be, he didn't kill his wife and son, or himself. so i dnt see why this would make the news unless the reporter was like wrestlers i dying quickly

Reaction score
^^ i don't get it, but that's ok. ill go search who that is and ill try and get you're wise remarks.

AHHH, ok; so Nancy grace is basically a raging bitch. i still dnt get how i described her... but you can explain some time when you're on... i fyou're not right now

bdogg1

Reaction score
when she had finley on with marc mero who, obvisouly looked like he had been on steriods. she didnt want to hear anything he had to say since he was around the business. she wanted to hear more from someone who had been out of the company for what 8+ years. then when he talked about the wrestlers who had died under 45 and were not with WWE within last 5 years she didnt want to hear it. she probably will be all over this proclaiming this as another ex. of steriods claiming another young ex. wrestling life. just like they listed candido, owen hart among those who died due to drugs yet they were no where near drugs.

Y2JFan

Reaction score
Nancy Grace is gross. Greta Van Sustren has way more class than that over-dramatic sensationalist hosebag.

I wonder if possibly Kronus accidentally ODed, another possibility after surgery: having lots of pain meds--the good kind.

Markz

Reaction score
Damn it, I liked that team so much, that's the style I wanted to carry to a wrestling career.