ECW ONS BTB PPV Poster Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: PPV

Name: Summerslam

Wrestler(s) (If any): Rob Van Dam and Edge

Text: WWE vs. ECW. This Summer gets extreme

Color(s): Summerslam Colors (The sky blue and green) and black if it looks good

Size: Regular PPV poster

Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): Rob Van Dam with the ECW and WWE Title and Edge. Have the Summerslam logo on it also.

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Have the background be like a beach or w/e. Add some cool effects into it. Just have Edge next to RVD and have RVD have the WWE and ECW Titles. Put the Summerslam logo above everyone and the WWE vs. ECW text below it. and on the bottom of the poser, put This summer gets extreme. Make it all look nice and give it an extreme look to it.

Thank you to everyone who does do this. I will rep you for any attempt. Thank you, plz do.

Please do this guys. I will rep you pleaseeeee

PeepShow

Here ya go.

SummerslamPoster2copy.png

If you'd like any changes, just let me know.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Thanks both of you....

Hail Hayley do you think you can like erase the green highlights or w/e. Try that then i will pick a winner, but rep for both people trying.

Thanks a lot.

Hail Hayley fix that green highlight thingy please and i will let you guys know who i liked the most.

Thank you!!!

:)

xImpulsive

Reaction score
No i am talking about like the whole picture, like how you have the wrestlers and logos green and everything, just take that away. Then its good

This thread is still open to any requests who wants to do them. Please

xImpulsive

Reaction score
exC.On that looks good, but can u get good psds for it please, like the first to have

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Shit, i forgot to add, can you make the wrestlers bigger, liek they seem to small for the poster, once u get that you should be good haha. Thanks man

exC.On

Reaction score
thats about the biggest i can get the rvd pic to go unless it will go blurry:

2mr8djs.png

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Ok now it is good. Haha thanks for trying, i love you. And once i spread more rep around, i will give you rep again.

Thanks dude